• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Our goalie solution.

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems like the solution to our goaltending woes is clear. Whoever starts seems to let in bad goals, and then the relief plays much better. So let's just start a guy, doesn't matter who, and then at the first stoppage we pull him and put in the backup.

This is step one in my plan. Once we've gotten this down, we can work on step two: goalie line changes. Gotta make sure that puck gets REALLY deep!

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems like the solution to our goaltending woes is clear. Whoever starts seems to let in bad goals, and then the relief plays much better. So let's just start a guy, doesn't matter who, and then at the first stoppage we pull him and put in the backup.

This is step one in my plan. Once we've gotten this down, we can work on step two: goalie line changes. Gotta make sure that puck gets REALLY deep!

This is a good plan, lol.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i like this idea!

how unorthodox.. it would definitely throw teams off their game.. we'd have to petition the nhl so we could have 3 goalies on the bench though

perhaps the 'on the fly' changes could be step 3.. step 2 would be changing during every whistle :)

flyermaniaa90

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
:crazy:wow...you guys must have been passing the hash pipe...amazing...when you land in the morning let me know...

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mmm.........hash under glass.

Good times..

flyermaniaa90

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
no doubt my brother...seen guys holding on to walls after that shit...excited about the win my brothers...just have to stop spotting two...LETS GO FLYERS!!!

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My apologies to anyone who took the first post seriously. I was under the impression that we all understood the idea of sarcasm. Let me post an example:

Man, I'm really glad we have Shelley on the team.

Here's another:

We should totally swap our goalie at the first stoppage of play.

Yeesh.