• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Our division rival made us better.

DonyellFreak

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also they played us a hell of a lot closer in our home field than the Broncos could in New Jersey. Pretty awesome how it worked out, I think we were just a beast that Denver was rattled against from the opening snap and it's in part because we played the #2 team in the league three times this season.

At some point I'll forward to us playing them again and look forward to defending the crown but right now I am just so so happy to have seen the Seahawks win one in my lifetime. So thanks S.F. these Seahawks raised their game because we had to be so good to win the west by far the toughest division in the NFL.

Last edited by a moderator:

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell yes! After that blood bath of a season it would have been ridiculous for another division winning it.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta agree all three of them made us stronger.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for sure

watch out for the niners over the next few seasons

hawks are a few offensive moves away from becoming even more dominant, but the niners aren't far from it either.

DonyellFreak

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta agree all three of them made us stronger.

Yeah AZ was on the cusp of pushing into the playoffs and would have been so scary also the Rams are brutal on defense, my mistake for overlooking or not acknowledging them as individual teams.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for sure

watch out for the niners over the next few seasons

hawks are a few offensive moves away from becoming even more dominant, but the niners aren't far from it either.

Im watching all three:nod:

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As it turns out, Denver was terribly overrated. The AFC West was weak. KC overrated after a hot start playing against bad teams. Chargers always inconsistent. Raiders. Do I even have to say anything about the Raiders? LOL. Also, New England was overrated this year again, as they have been the past few years. They needed the last minute to beat the Saints and got beat by Carolina.

DonyellFreak

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As it turns out, Denver was terribly overrated. The AFC West was weak. KC overrated after a hot start playing against bad teams. Chargers always inconsistent. Raiders. Do I even have to say anything about the Raiders? LOL. Also, New England was overrated this year again, as they have been the past few years. They needed the last minute to beat the Saints and got beat by Carolina.

The matchup between our favorite clubs took me back to my youth and seeing this magazine.

iyC1hFa.jpg

Your Niners went onto smoke the Chargers that year, I feel the " real " Super Bowl was two weekends ago a game that was determined by one play. I am so grateful that the Seahawks were able to hang on or I truly believe they would be celebrating another ring in the bay area right now.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The matchup between our favorite clubs took me back to my youth and seeing this magazine.

iyC1hFa.jpg

Your Niners went onto smoke the Chargers that year, I feel the " real " Super Bowl was two weekends ago a game that was determined by one play. I am so grateful that the Seahawks were able to hang on or I truly believe they would be celebrating another ring in the bay area right now.

Yeah, people were saying that going into the NFC Championship game two weeks ago, and you know, I think you're right, I haven't heard people saying that since about the mid-90's. It's gonna be great for the next decade. I feel both teams are truly blessed with the signal callers they have. I know a lot of people hate Kaep, including Niner fans, but I have faith he's gonna keep the Seahawks-Niners rivalry something worth watching. He's just got some catching up to do on Wilson. Great job by Wilson today showing that it's not about volume and quantity. He was ridiculously efficient today.

NinerFan52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Seahawks. I hate it and even started a thread on the Niners board saying the only good thing about tonight is that the Niners might open the season in Seattle. But you guys definitely earn it.

DonyellFreak

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When are you going to thank us for beating you at home? :lol:

That well could have been the most important game of our season. Kam Chancellor said something along those lines it was quoted on one of the telecasts I believe I am paraphrasing but it was " We know we are not invincible just because we are at home we have to go earn it "

I felt sick after that loss it put S.F. in the middle of the race to win the west and put more stress on the club, now I wouldn't have changed a thing but hindsight is always that way.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't take much from the NFC Championship game other than the Niners were finally able to compete with the Seahawks on their field.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver did not have much and i knew that,the eastcoast bias is so strong.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also they played us a hell of a lot closer in our home field than the Broncos could in New Jersey. Pretty awesome how it worked out, I think we were just a beast that Denver was rattled against from the opening snap and it's in part because we played the #2 team in the league three times this season.

At some point I'll forward to us playing them again and look forward to defending the crown but right now I am just so so happy to have seen the Seahawks win one in my lifetime. So thanks S.F. these Seahawks raised their game because we had to be so good to win the west by far the toughest division in the NFL.
SF plays us tough because they know us far better. I can assure you the next meeting with Denver will not be the same. We surprised them and used their play change calls against them and did our own that confused them. Now that we have used that Denver will be prepared for it next time. You can't normally do things like that to teams you see twice a year or more every year.

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should have realized that is what happens to teams who have not played us. They just have no idea of the speed, power and utter domination of this team in all areas. Monday night New Orleans game was similar. The next time we played them, they made a slightly better game of it.

Now they know, and knowing is half the battle.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3