• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Other Team's Cuts

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green Bay re-signed WR James Jones, and are expected to release one of the 5 WR they kept through cuts to make room on the roster for him. If it's Jeff Janis we better jump all over that one. He can have Lance Moore's spot, imo.

Not sure how bad Ty Montgomery's injury was. I figured he would go to IR possibly.

I will say Jeff's mom did say he was told he was 4th in depth at WR. Janis being a Lion would mean Fuller or Jones is odd man out? As much as I'm pulling for Jeff. He needs work on shorter routes. Having a hard time creating separation right now IMO.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how bad Ty Montgomery's injury was. I figured he would go to IR possibly.

I will say Jeff's mom did say he was told he was 4th in depth at WR. Janis being a Lion would mean Fuller or Jones is odd man out? As much as I'm pulling for Jeff. He needs work on shorter routes. Having a hard time creating separation right now IMO.

Janis is not being cut, if they cut a WR it will be Myles White. If Cobb out 1-2 weeks, will not even cut a WR... most likely DB cut to make room. Should learn Monday/Tuesday.