• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Other cfb teams you like to watch?

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let's do this. Of course I still bleed Maroon & Orange, but I have always liked watching K-State play since circa 2003. I think that's one program you can say they are glad to have their coach back after his initial departure.

Reason why I like watching this team play:
Watching a Snyder coached team reminds me of old school VT. They are a sound / well coached team that loves to run the ball and grind it out.

ACC_HOKIES

4 ACC Championships
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I like watching the SEC brand of football. I'm a defensive type of guy- that "boring" 9-6 LSU-Bama game, I thought was great. The recent movement on the offensive side is interesting, but this is still a power running conference, which I think matches up well against the tough defenses. Plus the atmosphere is unreal.

There is one offensive minded team I like to watch: Oregon. Their offense is fascinating, in a way that other spread offenses leave me indifferent. Oregon consistently has a 62% run in their play mix, which I think is about perfect, and take advantage of their athletes in creative and productive ways. I put Oregon's offense in a totally different light than RichRod's or other suppossed spread option systems. Oregon just appears so dynamic in what they do.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to like to watch Mike Leach's TTech play when it wasn't against my Ags. The fact that they were high octane but could still be shut down kept it interesting. Predictable gets boring to me.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None really stand out. I usually just flip channels between marquee games and games that are close. There are some teams I don't watch though. I never watch Penn St games. Not because of the scandal, but I've always found their style to be boring as fuck. I don't like watching LSU much either. Their defense is great but their offense is just a pain to watch. How fucking hard is it to recruit a mediocre QB? Must drive Tiger fans nuts

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I love to watch Oregon, any of you guys watch their game vs USC last night? Simply amazing to watch.

ACC_HOKIES

4 ACC Championships
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I love to watch Oregon, any of you guys watch their game vs USC last night? Simply amazing to watch.

Between the Oregon and LSU/Bama game, I was in heaven this weekend. Very different games, but both very fun to watch.

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Between the Oregon and LSU/Bama game, I was in heaven this weekend. Very different games, but both very fun to watch.

Agreed. Barner is a beast. Also loved watching K-State play as well. Will be interesting to see what Klein's injury is - heard he has a concussion.

ACC_HOKIES

4 ACC Championships
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Agreed. Barner is a beast. Also loved watching K-State play as well. Will be interesting to see what Klein's injury is - heard he has a concussion.

I haven't watched alot of KState this year, but what I have seen is impressive. I really hope Klien bounces back. He's been easily the "most outstanding" player in the country. Bill Snyder is extremely underrated in the college football world too.

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always enjoyed watching VT, but it's hard when your entire offensive coaching staff is more inept than Tommy Bowden on the sidelines when the other team just scored. Mix in a touch of read option from the spread and the occasional play action, but why not line up and pound the ball with the RBs like you have in the past?

Ragingcroc

mcklSJDFIOj
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always enjoyed watching VT, but it's hard when your entire offensive coaching staff is more inept than Tommy Bowden on the sidelines when the other team just scored. Mix in a touch of read option from the spread and the occasional play action, but why not line up and pound the ball with the RBs like you have in the past?
Because we haven't done too well in the i formation. We haven't been good at run blocking since 2009

MattB4VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SEC only. And obviously the buckeyes if i find myself at mcgees in chicago. Most fun place to watch a college football game on this earth

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've enjoying a&m this year, Manziel is definitely entertaining to watch (obviously after watching Tyrod for 4 years, its fun to see a guy just as unpredictable and dangerous with his arms or his legs)...i definitely enjoyed watching them play this past week:D

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

You must think Clemson's run D is really good. No VT's run blocking is that bad and it's been that way for a long time. Why hasn't the O-line coach been fired you might ask? I don't know ask Frank Beamer

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like watching tOSU (family is from Ohio), Oregon, A&M, and teams with aggressive defenses. I loved the way we played against FSU bringing a ton of pressure. Its so much fun to watch. You have the blitz but watching the corners battle on an island is pretty fun i think.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This year i like watching the Texas A&M. They're oline was so impressive, they made Alabama's defensive line look like they werent even trying. Oregon is a lot of fun to watch as well.

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The thing with the A&M/Alabama game was that was a letdown game for Alabama. Just went up against LSU the week before. I doubt A&M could beat them again but I sure would be rooting for them too. I hate the Bammers