• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OTAs

Frizzle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of stuff going on twitter...

Looks like Bradford is currently getting beat by McLeod and McKelvin

Jordan Mathews in the slot.

Wiz seems to be playing C on the 2nd line.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barbre at LG?

Who the heck is playing on the outside? Maybe they just wanted to get a look at guys in the positions they're used to?

Frizzle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barbre at LG?

Who the heck is playing on the outside? Maybe they just wanted to get a look at guys in the positions they're used to?

Jason Peters, Lane Johnson, Halapoulivaati Vaitai, Matt Tobin were the guys on the outside.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jason Peters, Lane Johnson, Halapoulivaati Vaitai, Matt Tobin were the guys on the outside.

Sorry that wasn't very clear. I meant who is playing on the outside if Matthews is playing in the slot? And my next question was rhetorically referring to both Wis and Matthews.

Taz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mathews was playing outside most of the practice. He did go into the slot at times. He and Sam hooked up several times on deep throws which is interesting.

Love McKelvin BTW he will start opposite of Rowe and bring some swagger to this defense.

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mathews was playing outside most of the practice. He did go into the slot at times. He and Sam hooked up several times on deep throws which is interesting.

Love McKelvin BTW he will start opposite of Rowe and bring some swagger to this defense.

If the guy can stay healthy

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rookie DB Jalen Mills has been extremely impressive so far. He's a kid who would have been a 2nd or 3rd rounder if not for the off field issue. He's been so good at Corner that they have used him there exclusively as opposed to Safety where he played mostly at LSU.

Frizzle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rookie DB Jalen Mills has been extremely impressive so far. He's a kid who would have been a 2nd or 3rd rounder if not for the off field issue. He's been so good at Corner that they have used him there exclusively as opposed to Safety where he played mostly at LSU.

I saw his name mentioned quite frequently in tweets from the last 2 practices. He has lots of potential.. lets hope he has learned from previous mistakes and can keep out of trouble this off season.

Overall our D could be quite a force to be reckon with this season.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, seems the consensus in the early camps is that McKelvin is definitely going to be a starter, probably with Carroll. Mills is playing well, Rowe struggling, so Mills may be the top nickel back.

On offense it sounds like our receivers are garbage. Huff and Agholor keep dropping everything. Starters may wind up being Reuben Randle and Jordan Mathews, which is OK in terms of the short and intermediate pass game but hardly scares any defenses about getting beat over the top.

Fortunately TE looks to be a strength and Pederson will likely keep four, including this kid Pantale, who can also play some FB.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On Barbre, keep in mind Seumalo still hasn't been able to practice with the team due to these dumb rules about college players not being able to join until their school's academic year is over.

When he can compete during camp, he may beat Barbre and start at LG IMO.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a hard time believing a guy that had such great hands earlier suddenly has bad hands. Might be learning the system, getting on the same page... but the guy definitely needs to be focused on his craft instead of partying right now (ie, titty bars). Do we keep picking this bad.. or are we just not developing the talent we are getting??

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is coach Culley when you need a scapegoat?

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Agholor will surprise people this year. The kid seemed really mature and decent when he was drafted. I think the Kelly system screwed him.

And I'd been willing to bet this r*pe accusation is horseshit...

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The r*pe allegation is one thing ... but going to a strip club is no big deal. It doesn't mean that he's not working hard on his game. It's just an outlet ... some people go fishing, other's like getting a lap dance.