• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OTA / minicamp thread

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know how Barber makes it over Miller. Unless Miller has a injury
Miller hasn’t played in a few yrs and RR likes barber

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well start bringing in RBs there is alot out there should have drafted one Rbs and Lbs is our weakness now oline is Questionable

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well start bringing in RBs there is alot out there should have drafted one Rbs and Lbs is our weakness now oline is Questionable

How is the oline questionable? We are overloaded at OG. We brought in a Vet LT that can play. The only question is the rookie Cosmi at RT.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is the oline questionable? We are overloaded at OG. We brought in a Vet LT that can play. The only question is the rookie Cosmi at RT.
They have not played yet. We added 2 more peices intill they play it is weakness oline could be better or worse and lbs davis could be a bust who knows and wr is a strength because we added Samuels thats 2 good wr in Samuel and Terry . Rb position is in complete diaster if Gibson cant stay healthy better hope we can find a better players here mucus or mckisic or whatever his name is cant handle the load just my opninon im sure RR is on it we will end up with a ex starter soon Gurly maybe for a 3rd back. And as Cosmi i hear good things intill he has played all the hype is meh

Last edited:

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have to many ifs and not enough bricks. Only thing that is really legit is DL

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
coach why don't you use Google to help you spell guys names instead of calling someone one snot. I know English isn't your first language but it looks like you are trying if you do that. Lord knows I have look up the spelling of Ironman's real last time all the time.

coach you are in panic mode before the season has even started. :noidea:

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have not played yet. We added 2 more peices intill they play it is weakness oline could be better or worse and lbs davis could be a bust who knows and wr is a strength because we added Samuels thats 2 good wr in Samuel and Terry . Rb position is in complete diaster if Gibson cant stay healthy better hope we can find a better players here mucus or mckisic or whatever his name his cant handle the load just my opninon im sure RR is on it we will end up with a ex starter soon Gurly maybe for a 3rd back. And as Cosmi i hear good things intill he has played all the hype is meh

Leno is a proven LT. the whole interior line is proven. What are you saying? I dont see a RB getting added at all. Sure, LB's are unproven but the are young. Actually Mayo is proven. On paper the defense is better than last years. Fitz is a proven QB.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pff had Moses the 10th best RT that means he was a top 10 RT . We lost that... can Cosmi replace him sure he has not yet so .... as of now its

Lt Leno
Og Shiewrtz
C Roulier
Og shrieff
Rt Lucas

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not one chicago fan has said Leno was good not ONE

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pff had Moses the 10th best RT that means he was a top 10 RT . We lost that... can Cosmi replace him sure he has not yet so .... as of now its

Lt Leno
Og Shiewrtz
C Roulier
Og shrieff
Rt Lucas

What is wrong with that? Cosmi might beat out Lucas, you never know. Plus Flowers might beat out Schitz. Very possible. Plus i dont call Lucas at RT a question mark. He as experience. This line is strong IMO

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Ifs come True then we are Legit if the iFs fail we are worse .. We are the Washington IFS right now its not doom and Gloom only really thing that is solid is Dline..

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you probably meant:

OG Schweitzer
C Roullier
OG Scherff

Does the Chicago fan take your lunch money everyday. You post as much as anyone during the personnel part of the season then when it gets time for football you question every move. Wait until they get on the field and see. Everyone thought the WTF had a shit line last year and that ended up wrong.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyways I think dallas draft was one the worst draft i ever seen just because there defense sucked last year they drafted all defense its either going to go 2 ways a defense full of rookies which will get destroyed or all there picks are bust and there Defense gets worse.. as far as washington like i said 2022 next season to 2024 will be the years if they dont make a dent be in superbowl talk etc etc and get to playoffs by then this approach has Failed .. Note 7-9 is not a playoff team even though we made it so to me we are not playoff team yet

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I trust Ron i try to dissect what he says when he talks. There some nuggets Ron said one of his biggest mistakes at Coaching was keeping a player to long this falls under the Moses release Moses is good but his time was done i think gruden and FO would have locked moses down till at least 35 . And i said with everybody on the same page we will hit more in the draft . I see 5 total players in this draft that going to play or start things are looking up.. i still think RR and company are not interested in drafting a QB .. RR has said half a dozen times teams can win super bowls without drafting a qb but only said couple of times if a qb is there we like we will draft him.. lets be real there wont be a qb good enough picking at 20-31 and he will not morgage the future either he will not trade up . Pay close attition when Ron speaks.. i am not saying we are bad but i am not saying we are good either this is a key year we cant go in 2022 season with the a 4 lose record and revial our new name people will just be like Meh but if we can hit the 10 win mark make it to the playoff and release the new name it can be turning point for decades maybe even pick up some younger fans .any ways i hope all The Ifs work out