• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Video Game Geek Out

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BEST

GAME

EVER!!!!!!!

truly my favourite Zombie game of all time. Ive played through it 4 times.. Its excellent 10/10

I think I need to grab this.

Hey Matty, is it similar game-play wise to the Resident Evil games? Is it better than the best RE in your opinion?

BTW, Matt and Jeff, did either of you play Operation Raccoon City? I fucking hated that game. Terrible investment of $60. I just traded it in for the pre-order of RE 6, lol.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Matty, is it similar game-play wise to the Resident Evil games? Is it better than the best RE in your opinion?

BTW, Matt and Jeff, did either of you play Operation Raccoon City? I fucking hated that game. Terrible investment of $60. I just traded it in for the pre-order of RE 6, lol.

Reviews were awful the first week so I didn't buy it. Thankfully.

I am addicted to Black Ops now.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reviews were awful the first week so I didn't buy it. Thankfully.

I am addicted to Black Ops now.

lol, you were a smart, smart man. Sorry brother, I should have let you know not to buy it after I did. For some reason, I guess I must have thought that you and I were going to go buy it/pre-order it pretty much the same day.....I thought you made the same mistake as me, lol.

BlackOps is awesome. If you have it for PS3, PM me your gamer tag, we'll dominate. :D

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dead island is a mix of left for dEad and call of duty and gears of war but you can build your weapons which is great. I didn't get raccoon as I'm not huge on resident evil games is OR part of RE6 or different games

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dead island is a mix of left for dEad and call of duty and gears of war but you can build your weapons which is great. I didn't get raccoon as I'm not huge on resident evil games is OR part of RE6 or different games

Gotcha. I may have to check it out. Wish I would have gotten Dead Island instead of Operation Raccoon City, lol.

Raccoon City was NOTHING like the others. Multi-player garbage crap with awkward controls (supposedly made by the same group that made SOCOM). Hated it.....And I'm a HUGE RE apologist. I love the Resident Evil games though (not the offshoots).....I admit, I'm a huge fucking RE nerd.

Thanks for the info bro. :)

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotcha. I may have to check it out. Wish I would have gotten Dead Island instead of Operation Raccoon City, lol.

Raccoon City was NOTHING like the others. Multi-player garbage crap with awkward controls (supposedly made by the same group that made SOCOM). Hated it.....And I'm a HUGE RE apologist. I love the Resident Evil games though (not the offshoots).....I admit, I'm a huge fucking RE nerd.

Thanks for the info bro. :)

There is an option also for analog control so you can aim your blunt and edged weapons for better strikes and critical damage very cool

It's a story game with level increases for your player (forgot to throw in skyrim style play and environment)

I'm thinking of playing it now lol

You can take pieces of zombies off as well legs or arms etc. and they keep coming

I did like RE 5 just didn't love it I'll try 6

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is an option also for analog control so you can aim your blunt and edged weapons for better strikes and critical damage very cool

It's a story game with level increases for your player (forgot to throw in skyrim style play and environment)

I'm thinking of playing it now lol

You can take pieces of zombies off as well legs or arms etc. and they keep coming

I did like RE 5 just didn't love it I'll try 6

If you don't love the RE games, I'd wait until the reviews come out. I'm just one of those nerds who buys RE first and asks questions later. If I get it before you (which I pre-ordered it), I'll give you a heads up.

My biggest gripe with RE Opp. Raccoon City is that you couldn't play alone with one player. You can play by yourself, but then you get AI for the other 3 players that have to accompany you. I like playing solo sometimes. I also wasn't a huge fan of the SOCOM style controls, though I could have gotten used to that over time.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't love the RE games, I'd wait until the reviews come out. I'm just one of those nerds who buys RE first and asks questions later. If I get it before you (which I pre-ordered it), I'll give you a heads up.

My biggest gripe with RE Opp. Raccoon City is that you couldn't play alone with one player. You can play by yourself, but then you get AI for the other 3 players that have to accompany you. I like playing solo sometimes. I also wasn't a huge fan of the SOCOM style controls, though I could have gotten used to that over time.

i was that way with Dead Rising. I just figured it would be the best game ever but I could never get used to the fact that there were about a million zombies in a mall that NEVER ended. it got OLD fast. I like the weapon building but it was just too never ending for me

oh forgot the latest game I just finished in between finishing Skyrim (great game for Virgins or Married Gamers lol) was Lord of the Rings War in the North. Holy crap that was good. The AI was annoying however. they got you into more trouble than needed.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, you were a smart, smart man. Sorry brother, I should have let you know not to buy it after I did. For some reason, I guess I must have thought that you and I were going to go buy it/pre-order it pretty much the same day.....I thought you made the same mistake as me, lol.

BlackOps is awesome. If you have it for PS3, PM me your gamer tag, we'll dominate. :D

I have XBox360. My intention was to do what you did, but something came up or some shit and I ended up not getting it the first week.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Official Resident Evil Restaurant Opens Next Month | Daily Dead

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there were a horror/zombie themed restaurant here in CT, it would do really well.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wtf... I just found out zombies are going to be armed in Resident Evil 6. Not sure how I feel about that. I guess with the progression of the virus and the infected they would eventually adapt... But, I dunno, I don't know the story well enough.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wtf... I just found out zombies are going to be armed in Resident Evil 6. Not sure how I feel about that. I guess with the progression of the virus and the infected they would eventually adapt... But, I dunno, I don't know the story well enough.

they did that in the Land of the Dead movie (filmed in Toronto and Pittsburgh) they had already adapted in how they acted (see Day of the Dead) in remembering functions (Bub shot a gun) and then they carried it through in Land of the Dead and since it was Romero everyone followed suit. Thats when it all started to go wrong imo

big-daddy1.jpg

things-zombie-movies-stole-from-night-of-the-living-dead-big-daddy.jpg

DayoftheDead-BubPointsGun.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's dumb.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what they need to create is a Friday the 13th Video Game where you play Jason. you hunt, kill, maim, torture your victims I think that would be excellent.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what they need to create is a Friday the 13th Video Game where you play Jason. you hunt, kill, maim, torture your victims I think that would be excellent.

YES!

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i would also like a Nightmare on Elm Street Game that would allow you to be Freddy and to CREATE your own dreams for the game. the multi player on that would be fucking epic