• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Vancouver People

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Must admit ... ill try and track it down but i was on a global early news clip the other night as i drove my accord through a water pool not as deep at still creek and douglas ... the van in front of me (sim electric) stalled but i plowed through lol

Showed my wife and kids the clip on the 6pm news and my wife was appalled but my kids loved it so i got that going for me :thumb:

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in VERRRRRRY local news (lol) ...

this is the grocery store that I frequent as its a couple blocks away from my place ... a couple things ... ANYONE could go into this store and during your shopping experience you will 100% be able to identify the employee who said this ... I think hes mid 30's ... complete oversharing clown (in a funny way) ... chats up everyone ... hed be creepy if he wasnt so damn goofy ... think Chris Elliot lmao
hqdefault.jpg

anyways ... it seems the "victim" may or may not be a professional scammer who once set up a fake gofundme for Nathan Cirillo when he was killed at Parliament Hill

Sexual 'dad joke' by Burnaby Safeway employee sparks shopper's human rights complaint

“(He) explained that he had been cleaning and straightening the spice aisle at which time he had asked a number of customers and other staff if he could tell them an inappropriate joke, and, if they agreed, he asked ‘What did the prostitute say when they were late for an appointment? I'm cumin,’ referencing the spice cumin that he held up to the individual,” stated the tribunal ruling.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^
looking at the replies on the burnaby now facebook post on this:

"I was offended by some baby dills I saw at this Safeway. I demand reparations"

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OH MAN ... IM HOWLING!!!

"I am the individual who filed the BCHRT complaint against Sobey’s, and just for clarification, I absolutely did not consent to the joke being told to me, nor did this employee ask me if I wanted to be told a joke in the first place. He blocked me frommoving past him in the aisle and proceeded to tell me the joke. Also, the joke itself did not take place in the spice aisle as the employee claims (it happened near the yogurt aisle.) I did not ask for compensation, either. I was offered $250 by Sobey's, discussed the matter with my representative, and then agreed to their offered compensation (which was actually more, but we mutually agreed that amounts would not be discussed.) I am fine with the tribunal dismissing the complaint. They recognized it as what it should be recognized as, which was sexual harassment, and that's the big win here. This type of behaviour from an employee working in what's supposed to be a professional environment should not be tolerated, and I will take whatever defamatory comments are thrown my way ("gold digger", etc.) if it means that this kind of abhorrent behaviour is brought to the public's attention."

reply:
"You should go shop somewhere else if you feel uncomfortable. You blew this shit way outta hand. Not the employee. So take you shit to south side of Burnaby. You would fit in better."

:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
John Horgan is starting to look like fat, mumu wearing, homer simpson

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
saw this last night ... brings back the memories of growing up in east van ... the glorification of him going on in the Indo Canadian community is sickening but it is what it is :L ... completely forgot about Gillian Guess

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
saw this last night ... brings back the memories of growing up in east van ... the glorification of him going on in the Indo Canadian community is sickening but it is what it is :L ... completely forgot about Gillian Guess

I still can't believe how open all that was back then