• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Vancouver People

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kinda like the government here so I’m gonna dish out some friendly advice and tell them to just do away with taxing used car sales altogether because this is the kinda crap that’ll cost you elections down the road.

blindbaby

i want to bang on the drum all day
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might have to check this out...

@jstewismybastardson will like this as it features two of his paisanos.

If that's something you're into, you might like -- Carts Of Darkness. It's a doc film about homeless people who live on the North Shore and race shopping carts for fun (as well as a ton of other things).

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kinda like the government here so I’m gonna dish out some friendly advice and tell them to just do away with taxing used car sales altogether because this is the kinda crap that’ll cost you elections down the road.

I always lie when I sell a car. Well I don't actually, but I let the buyer write in whatever he wants for price.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dare someone to come up with a wilder morning.

Keep in mind during this story. I'm 37 and No license because of my stuff as regards to my Autism.

Me, my mom and 2 yo niece. I went to a suit place. Got checked out for a suit for my brother's wedding.

The next stop was supposed to be CIBC at Mayfair mall.

My mom turns onto hillside from Douglas. No biggie right because the CIBC is near the back...

She then turns right on Blanchard. And cuts through a strip mall parking lot. And again onto Blanchard. She pulls into Fire station 3, For those who Don't know Bay Street between Douglas and Blanchard. Starts blaring her horn but empty.

She passed me her phone and tells me call 911. I misdeal first and accidentally call my grandfather, her dad. Get it right the 2nd time. I ask her P,F or A. A.

Now a lady in a brown coat, me thinks crossing Bay and Blanchard when horn being blared, comes over and starts talking with her. I'll post what after this.

So we get an Ambulance and they took her to Royal Jubilee to run more tests...

Basically she felt a fuzzy Sensation in her mouth and her head starting getting pressure As she was passing Chek news she turns to me...

"Nathan, you might have to drive because I might pass out"

When we got to the firehouse, her head started hurting.
Yeah so I've had a crazy morning

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
hope no one wants to use a provincial campground this year

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Victoria things, a shout-out to the UVIC Vikes men's bball team for winning the Canada West tourney this past weekend defeating the Alberta Golden Bears in the championship game. Next up, a return trip to Edmonton for the national championship.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dare someone to come up with a wilder morning.

Keep in mind during this story. I'm 37 and No license because of my stuff as regards to my Autism.

Me, my mom and 2 yo niece. I went to a suit place. Got checked out for a suit for my brother's wedding.

The next stop was supposed to be CIBC at Mayfair mall.

My mom turns onto hillside from Douglas. No biggie right because the CIBC is near the back...

She then turns right on Blanchard. And cuts through a strip mall parking lot. And again onto Blanchard. She pulls into Fire station 3, For those who Don't know Bay Street between Douglas and Blanchard. Starts blaring her horn but empty.

She passed me her phone and tells me call 911. I misdeal first and accidentally call my grandfather, her dad. Get it right the 2nd time. I ask her P,F or A. A.

Now a lady in a brown coat, me thinks crossing Bay and Blanchard when horn being blared, comes over and starts talking with her. I'll post what after this.

So we get an Ambulance and they took her to Royal Jubilee to run more tests...

Basically she felt a fuzzy Sensation in her mouth and her head starting getting pressure As she was passing Chek news she turns to me...

"Nathan, you might have to drive because I might pass out"

When we got to the firehouse, her head started hurting.
Yeah so I've had a crazy morning

Hope all is well. It's the same for Brent with driving. Just not allowed.

I was right in that area on Saturday looking for a touchless car wash. Brent and I had taken a wheel from Panzerwagon to a repair place to get some curb rash taken off. Found a Shell off Fort.

Had a damn fine lunch at the Bin 4 Burger Lounge off Cloverdale.

Will be coming down again for the other 3 wheels on Apr 16. The one he did looks so fine the others look like shit in comparison.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder what the victims 15 year old daughter … aka the co-accused … will get sentenced to