• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Vancouver People

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have an outstanding arrest warrant on me.

I'm spotted so I flee in my car.

Decide I want some Tim Hortons.

Cops spot me and box me in.

I keep resisting and pull a knife.

They sic a dog on me so I kill it and stab his handler.

So they shoot me and unfortunately I die.

So police dogs bad, police bad, I'm good though and didn't deserve to die because I have 2 kids and was loved by my family and community.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So police dogs bad, police bad, I'm good though and didn't deserve to die because I have 2 kids and was loved by my family and community.

Yeah, this is not the police using excessive force on a Indigenous person, this is a bad dude who refused to follow police instructions and escalated the situation until the police had no choice. I mean, if he goes on to stab and kill an innocent person, what is the blowback on the RCMP?

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, this is not the police using excessive force on a Indigenous person, this is a bad dude who refused to follow police instructions and escalated the situation until the police had no choice. I mean, if he goes on to stab and kill an innocent person, what is the blowback on the RCMP?

FUBAR

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The video of the guys family member (female) just standing face to face in front of the rcmp spokesperson and just giving out a big yell/scream looked very helpful :ohwell:

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1

saw this on the news last night, didn't quite get the outrage.
some police violence is criminal and reprehensible. this certainly doesn't seem like one of those cases.

outstanding warrant was weapons related as well, so they had to be cautious to begin with.
one he killed a police dog and stabbed another cop..... don't see a lot of other options.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They want no more police dogs.

I want guys to pull over when the cop is chasing them. Face the music.

I wonder who is going to win?

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My son was across the street from this accident at montecito elementary playing with friends when this happened yesterday evening. Our family friends live a few houses away from it and captured the entire event on their home security system cameras (footage provided to police)

I just found out who the 38 year old man that died in this was and i feel sick. Prayers for his family.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
smoke is super bad in kelowna today

from Knox Mountain looking downtown

1627421569499.png

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
smoke is super bad in kelowna today

from Knox Mountain looking downtown

View attachment 275947
Another reason cancelling our long weekend trip looks more likely … its a covidiots cesspool :L

july 1 when the mask mandate was removed you could go into a store in kelowna with a mask on and be in the super minority

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was supposed to go to Sparkling Hill in Vernon on Friday but just found an e-mail from yesterday in my junk that says they're shutting down for ten days because two employees tested positive for covid and have to call to re-book, which doesn't make much sense to me since usually they just tell people to monitor for symptoms if they've come into contact with positive cases and most visitors should be vaccinated anyway.

Haven't really had a holiday since before covid and was really looking forward to that. Oh well, staycation I suppose.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was supposed to go to Sparkling Hill in Vernon on Friday but just found an e-mail from yesterday in my junk that says they're shutting down for ten days because two employees tested positive for covid and have to call to re-book, which doesn't make much sense to me since usually they just tell people to monitor for symptoms if they've come into contact with positive cases and most visitors should be vaccinated anyway.

Haven't really had a holiday since before covid and was really looking forward to that. Oh well, staycation I suppose.
that place is fantastic too. sorry man. guess you cant hold off for another weekend?

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that place is fantastic too. sorry man. guess you cant hold off for another weekend?
Yeah was very excited. Wish I could but the lady works every weekend between now and September and we have three weddings within a month's time after that as well as a new house to move into so, yeah. Really, really unhappy lol

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah was very excited. Wish I could but the lady works every weekend between now and September and we have three weddings within a month's time after that as well as a new house to move into so, yeah. Really, really unhappy lol
If you ever get the chance again do this

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you ever get the chance again do this

You have to pay extra for that? could always go and press your dick up against the ice wall during euro hour with no extra charge :noidea: