• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: UEFA Champions League 2012-2013

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AC Milan... you waste of life!!!!

AC Milan winning 2 - 0 in the first leg is an even bigger enigma than Stonehenge, Barca is clearly the much better team than those jokes and it was proven today. I was a little worried, but Barca is starting to get people healthier again and their coach is due back soon. Things are looking up...

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1688491_full-prt.jpg

Cal, he was clearly MOTM that day - solid signing for RM. I've always liked him game even when he was with Totts, but he's a great player for RM with ability to create and score.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AC Milan winning 2 - 0 in the first leg is an even bigger enigma than Stonehenge, Barca is clearly the much better team than those jokes and it was proven today. I was a little worried, but Barca is starting to get people healthier again and their coach is due back soon. Things are looking up...

Barca is the best team once again... don't get me wrong, Barca played elite yesterday, played like they had to score 3+ plus goals to win it and they did...

AC Milan was just so poor. Their form, execution(lack of). mental awareness, aggression.. all poorous.

disgusting.

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
AC Milan winning 2 - 0 in the first leg is an even bigger enigma than Stonehenge

Totally, Yoshi. Milan is just not that great, they couldn't have played a better game in the 1st leg.....the 2nd showed the disparity between the teams. Barca treated them like one of the bottom feeder La Liga teams.

Arsenal with a very nice showing though yesterday. Lots of key players missing for both teams, but hard to take anything away from a team winning in Munich, which doesn't happen often these days.

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Quarter-finals - to be played April 2, 3 and 9, 10

Malaga v Dortmund
Real Madrid v Galatasaray
Paris Saint-Germain v Barcelona
Bayern Munich v Juventus

3 heavy favorites with Dortmund, Madrid and Barca, and Bayern with a smaller but probably still significant edge over Juventus.