• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - Trade Deadline Deals

histkng23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sheesh! Back in November everyone was making a big deal about how he was clicking with Perry & Getzlaf and how he actually was leading the league in +/- for a stretch! Guess that didn't last long...

DOD0083

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boston is looking for defensive help with Seiderberg out...

To LAK: Loui Eriksson
To BOS: Jake Muzzin and a pick

Let's go DL, make 'er happen!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,022.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boston is looking for defensive help with Seiderberg out...

To LAK: Loui Eriksson
To BOS: Jake Muzzin and a pick

Let's go DL, make 'er happen!
Done dishes if this is true. I would have pulled that trigger yesterday depending on the draft pick.

Kings aren't as deep at D anymore but this deal looks appetizing to me (Assuming Eriksson is concussion symptom free now).

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,022.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ended up penner to washington Robidos to ana and a 4th to Dallas
I don't completely get this from an Anaheim perspective.

Penner is benefiting from strong center play in Anaheim, which I don't see in Washington, so my guess is a decline. Caps already struggle with a lack of character and doing to necessary things to win, so I don't see Penner helping with that.

DOD0083

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luongo back to Florida for Markstrom +. I'm actually happy for the guy after the crap he's dealt with the past couple seasons.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,022.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luongo back to Florida for Markstrom +. I'm actually happy for the guy after the crap he's dealt with the past couple seasons.
:laugh3:

Remember Tim Thomas and Luongo playing each other in the 2011 finals? Now they can have some in depth discussions about that series.

Specifically when Luongo said he deserved to be praised like Tim Thomas was being praised and Thomas said he didn't think it was his job to have to acknowledge Luongo.

xis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Done dishes if this is true. I would have pulled that trigger yesterday depending on the draft pick.

Kings aren't as deep at D anymore but this deal looks appetizing to me (Assuming Eriksson is concussion symptom free now).

Eriksson is a right wing. We need a left wing. Much as about 99.9% of us would like to Muzzin see gone because it would be an addition by subtraction I'd still would rather see a left wing or at least a left shot d-man.

DOD0083

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eriksson is a right wing. We need a left wing. Much as about 99.9% of us would like to Muzzin see gone because it would be an addition by subtraction I'd still would rather see a left wing or at least a left shot d-man.

Eriksson can actually play both wings so if he can play anything better than the production (or lack thereof) we are currently getting, then let's pull the trigger.

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cammi for Williams (cap and value) Muzzin because puck hates him and Clifford because my wife got me a suite that included a Clifford puck( she didnt touch it but it may have doomed him)
Just making stuff up because that is what the bloggers do.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eriksson can actually play both wings so if he can play anything better than the production (or lack thereof) we are currently getting, then let's pull the trigger.

The whole RW/LW thing doesn't matter at the NHL level, these guys are good enough to improvise on the fly and play either side at any moment.

The only real time it matters is if you play a defensive system that hinges on that particular position (LW Lock for example, a variation of the trap, where the LW absolutely needs to be a big, physical player who caan skate. Brendan Shanahan for example was a perfect fit for this when he played for the Wings and they employed that strategy), and the Kings do not play that so they are fine. They use all 5 guys on the ice to break stuff up.

I would take Eriksson in a second, that guy can bury pucks and also is defensively responsible. After giving up Seguin and a part of the future in Boston though to get him, I don't see him being moved.

Deader2818

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Muzzin has been playing better lately. We arent deep enough in D that I would move him right now.

pete6835

Buuuuuurp!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cammi for Williams (cap and value) Muzzin because puck hates him and Clifford because my wife got me a suite that included a Clifford puck( she didnt touch it but it may have doomed him)
Just making stuff up because that is what the bloggers do.

What rating do you give it? e3 ?:lol:

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Muzzin has been playing better lately. We arent deep enough in D that I would move him right now.

Martinez is a much better option, he has made a difference in every game he has played in a positive way. If the Kings can include Muzzin in a deal that brings a defender back, all on board.

Muzzin has his moments but is overrated and a pile of shit overall.

Deader2818

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With how much Greene as been hurt this year, id much rather keep Muzzin. There isnt much out there for defense thats going to be an improvement.

pete6835

Buuuuuurp!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Edmonton Oilers acquired goalie Viktor Fasth from the Anaheim Ducks for a fifth round pick in 2014 and a third round pick in 2015 on Tuesday and traded goaltender Ilya Bryzgalov to the Minnesota Wild in exchange for a fourth-round draft pick in the 2014 draft.

If they would have waited 1 or 2 days on signing Scrivens.