• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Tokyo Olympics thread

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nbc-olympics-studios-fortress.jpg

I want to pull back the veil for a moment.

I have to be honest about something - the pictures and gifs I have been posting in this thread are not actual coverage of the Olympics in Japan. They are zombie pictures that I implied were related to some kind of event or ceremony, but they are not. Well, most of them. One of them is, but the rest are not. In any case... I was just making fun of the potential spread of disease that could be possible in this kind of world event, much like a zombie outbreak we've seen in movies and stories. Maybe it's an allegory for the rotting disease of money inside the Olympics. I don't know - maybe I just like zombies.

But I thought it was important I be honest with you in my continuing efforts to commit to the bit. I leave you today with a prediction for this weekend: Women's Double Sculls - Gold: Romania, Silver: Germany, Bronze: Dan Boyle

From Edmonton to Jersey City... goodnight, America.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nbc-olympics-studios-fortress.jpg

I want to pull back the veil for a moment.

I have to be honest about something - the pictures and gifs I have been posting in this thread are not actual coverage of the Olympics in Japan. They are zombie pictures that I implied were related to some kind of event or ceremony, but they are not. Well, most of them. One of them is, but the rest are not. In any case... I was just making fun of the potential spread of disease that could be possible in this kind of world event, much like a zombie outbreak we've seen in movies and stories. Maybe it's an allegory for the rotting disease of money inside the Olympics. I don't know - maybe I just like zombies.

But I thought it was important I be honest with you in my continuing efforts to commit to the bit. I leave you today with a prediction for this weekend: Women's Double Sculls - Gold: Romania, Silver: Germany, Bronze: Dan Boyle

From Edmonton to Jersey City... goodnight, America.
Whew. Usually when Eloco "pulls back the veil" people are going to see penis whether they want to or not.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I like watching rowing just to hear the word repechage.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can't wait to watch prime time coverage tonight. My commute the last two days has been non-stop Olympic music. The theme is great, but all the transitional works are so nostalgic as well.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its amazing the democrats got the whole world to play along with the hoax.
That Soros money is POWERFUL.

And, apparently infinite

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched one of the new events tonight - the Double D Gymnastics. That woman out of Omaha nailed the single cartwheel for the gold!

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched one of the new events tonight - the Double D Gymnastics. That woman out of Omaha nailed the single cartwheel for the gold!

Here I thought comeds would be watching women's beach volleyball :noidea: