• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: to all former military folks hit me up, kinda need a favor

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys, if you served, Army, Navy, Air Force or Marines, I need a solid. This is outside of fan rivalry and its a family thing. My youngest went off to boot camp a week ago. And any one thats served remembers the bitch that boot camp/basic could be. You also remember how much mail call could lift your head after a hard day. Im trying to do a mail blitz in about three weeks for my boy. Just post cards, good luck that sort of thing. Any one willing to look past the rivalry (he is a Skins fan after all) hit me up and I will send out the address when he gets it to me.

Either way, thanks guys.

Shark

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys, if you served, Army, Navy, Air Force or Marines, I need a solid. This is outside of fan rivalry and its a family thing. My youngest went off to boot camp a week ago. And any one thats served remembers the bitch that boot camp/basic could be. You also remember how much mail call could lift your head after a hard day. Im trying to do a mail blitz in about three weeks for my boy. Just post cards, good luck that sort of thing. Any one willing to look past the rivalry (he is a Skins fan after all) hit me up and I will send out the address when he gets it to me.

Either way, thanks guys.

Shark

I didn't serve but would like to thank you and your boy for your service
:suds:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't serve but would like to thank you and your boy for your service
:suds:

Dude, Im not limiting this to former military. IM just hoping that for a week or so, he gets a post card, letter or something during the roughest times of basic just to lift his spirits. He didnt go Marines, but Im proud as hell of him either way. Any one willing to drop a post card, just send me a PM and I will send out the address as soon as I get it from him.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, Im not limiting this to former military. IM just hoping that for a week or so, he gets a post card, letter or something during the roughest times of basic just to lift his spirits. He didnt go Marines, but Im proud as hell of him either way. Any one willing to drop a post card, just send me a PM and I will send out the address as soon as I get it from him.

I'd be more than happy to send him a card or 2. What service did he join?
I have to ask though. Lets say you get 500+ post cards flooded his way. With the DI's take that as ammo to rip on him? Then WHEN he find's out you were behind the blitz, are you still big enough to defend yourself? By the way I retired from the AF in 2003.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be more than happy to send him a card or 2. What service did he join?
I have to ask though. Lets say you get 500+ post cards flooded his way. With the DI's take that as ammo to rip on him? Then WHEN he find's out you were behind the blitz, are you still big enough to defend yourself? By the way I retired from the AF in 2003.

He went Army. (smarter than dad apparently) And he'll take it. He's a tough kid. And Im more proud of him than he likely knows. Actually hoping he figures that out at some point. yea I know, that sounds soft as shit from a Marine. LOL

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He went Army. (smarter than dad apparently) And he'll take it. He's a tough kid. And Im more proud of him than he likely knows. Actually hoping he figures that out at some point. yea I know, that sounds soft as shit from a Marine. LOL

Trust me he'll find out it was pops who instigated it. I wouldn't come right out and say it was you, but I'd make something up such as "AN Old Marine Thinks You Young Army Kids are Soft".

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no doubt he'll know. think he thought i was upset he went Army. Going to miss him come game day, but as I said.. Im proud of him. Hell Im proud of all my boys. Young black kids who have never gone to jail, I aint got no grand kids yet... could have been alot worse.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no doubt he'll know. think he thought i was upset he went Army. Going to miss him come game day, but as I said.. Im proud of him. Hell Im proud of all my boys. Young black kids who have never gone to jail, I aint got no grand kids yet... could have been alot worse.

A lot of credit goes to you for you son not going to jail. Kids with fathers in their life's are much more likely to stay on the straight and Narrow. Give you son a hug and thank him. Then when he's not looking pat yourself on the back. Never take the credit away from him.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude.. i seriously never knew what my parents meant when they said dont make our mistakes and be better than us, until last week.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude.. i seriously never knew what my parents meant when they said dont make our mistakes and be better than us, until last week.

LOL, I knew what Dad meant. I didn't keep me from doing some stupid shit. I laugh at my self when I tell my son to trust me and learn from what I did wrong.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, I knew what Dad meant. I didn't keep me from doing some stupid shit. I laugh at my self when I tell my son to trust me and learn from what I did wrong.

So far I got lucky, my boys have learned from my MANY MANY mistakes. Didnt stop them from making their own new and some times baffling screw up of their own. But so far we have avoided the two biggies, jail, and parenthood. Oldest was dating a giants fan for a while though. :L

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far I got lucky, my boys have learned from my MANY MANY mistakes. Didnt stop them from making their own new and some times baffling screw up of their own. But so far we have avoided the two biggies, jail, and parenthood. Oldest was dating a giants fan for a while though. :L

Did you tell him two wrongs don't make a right.:laugh3:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you tell him two wrongs don't make a right.:laugh3:

NAh... I let him have his fun until the season opener last year. Eventually he figured out that she was just raised wrong. LOL

FLSkinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know the feeling. I guess I am just doomed for punishment. I married a Giants Fan.

Skins-Giants
Redsox-Yankees

I at least got her to like the Redwings in Hockey. But I do have fun singing HTTR at Midnight when we win a Primetime game.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK guys, operation Post card blitz is officially on

Pvt Jordan, Richard
S B1-31 FA 5955 Rothwell ST
Lawton OK 73503

In big letters PLT #2 R # 34

And thanks again guys to any one who steps up and helps me out on this.

Shark

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
. Oldest was dating a giants fan for a while though. :L

I'm 39 and still do that HAHAH (Then again living in VA ...... Not a ton of Cowboys fans .... By the time you take out the ones too young, the ones too old, the ones to ugly....... It's slim pickings lmao

My last two were most recent a Skins fan ... one before an Eagles fan.......

And they both turned out to be nut cases :whistle:

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm 39 and still do that HAHAH (Then again living in VA ...... Not a ton of Cowboys fans .... By the time you take out the ones too young, the ones too old, the ones to ugly....... It's slim pickings lmao

My last two were most recent a Skins fan ... one before an Eagles fan.......

And they both turned out to be nut cases :whistle:

Well all women are at least a little nuts, so there's no avoiding that.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any young person deciding to serve should be congratulated for their choice in any branch of our Military

It would be my honor to send your boy a post card Shark