• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Titus Young Arrested AGAIN!!

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this was posted in the other thread. He's a serious fuck up though.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Somebody must have laced his weed!

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Richard Young said his son suffers from a disorder caused by his brain being compressed into the front of his skull, but he couldn't remember the disorder's name Monday. The father said his son's disposition changed after he suffered a concussion during his rookie season, although the Lions never listed that as an injury.

Gee, I wonder where they're going to try and go with this...

badazzk9

Key Master
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Richard Young said his son suffers from a disorder caused by his brain being compressed into the front of his skull, but he couldn't remember the disorder's name Monday. The father said his son's disposition changed after he suffered a concussion during his rookie season, although the Lions never listed that as an injury.

This dude was a head case prior to attending Boise State and way before he was with the Lions.. They want money and it looks like a lawsuit brewing.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if what the father said is true; Chris Henry comes to mind.

I really hope football isn't found to be as dangerous to the brain as some are trying to argue because everyone knows football is incredibly violent, but I also don't want to see it ruined because of severe head trauma to my favorite players. And yet I don't want Goodell turning the NFL into flag football either, as a smoke screen to defend against all the lawsuits by former players.

I'm really torn. But for now, I'm guessing Titus is just a hugely immature jackass.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This dude was a head case prior to attending Boise State and way before he was with the Lions.. They want money and it looks like a lawsuit brewing.

He most certainly wasn't even near this bad though when he was at Boise State.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I think he is bi-polar.

davechapellecrackhead.jpg

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00

I smell yet another law suit coming.

I have a relative who did a lot of drugs & got himself arrested doing all kinds of weird stuff, and they hospitalized him (in his 20's). He's a genius level intellect & was doing college level classes in grade school; he was reading the encyclopedia before his 2nd birthday. Now he collects $900 a month from the government & gets subsidized housing.

My point? Maybe Young's smarter than for which we give him credit. He could be lookin' to ca$h in on this stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he is bi-polar.

He could be, but it could be more worse than just being bi - polar.

If his father is on about this, he could have some sort of PTSD related issue stemming from his brain suffering from how ever many concussions he sustained. I remember reading about prior football players' brains being studied and how there were lots of "plaques" being found in the brains of these now deceased players. Titus Young, unfortunately could be one of them but his issues of being a problem maker were known about since his college days if not before.

Eitherway, this guy needs some serious help.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe that shit for one minute. I DO believe that homeboy has some sort of mental illness like borderline personality disorder, manic-depressive, or bi-polar disorders that he refuses to get looked at, but to blame concussions at 23 yrs old without any true history of major concussions is a HUGE reach. I have had four major concussions and I'm 34. I suffer from some memory loss and occasional migraines that I was told I would have for the rest of my life. I haven't yet gone out and robbed anyone nor have I assaulted anyone, etc.

Titus, for fuck's sake, take accountability for your actions asshole, stop using concussions as your accountability crutch and to escape the consequences of your actions. If you really want to do yourself a favor, take Brandon Marshall's advice and check yourself into a psych ward and get treatment for whatever mental disorder that based on your current behavior, you obviously have.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point? Maybe Young's smarter than for which we give him credit. He could be lookin' to ca$h in on this stuff.

I have had four major concussions and I'm 34. I suffer from some memory loss and occasional migraines that I was told I would have for the rest of my life. I haven't yet gone out and robbed anyone nor have I assaulted anyone, etc.

You are either not as smart as Titus Young or just don't have the motivation for litigation. Just kidding.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Is Titus Young the latest NFL player suffering from hits to the head? - NFL - CBSSports.com News, Rumors, Scores, Stats, Fantasy

Whelp it's already started.

The dude clearly has mental issues that are unreleated to concussions.

There are guys exactly like him out there that act exactly the same way who have never suffered head trauma at all in their lives but they just don't get the media attention because they are nobodies.

I think you're seeing a case that football was likely some measure of structure and stability for Young in his life but now that it's gone he's completely spiraling out of control.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Speaking of concussions, it's funny how we never saw STEVE Young getting arrested 3 times in a couple of weeks.