• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: This is so freaking COOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to Popeyes today hoping they would have the new chicken sandwich but they still have the old one on the menu (yes they already had sandwiches at the cdn locations). Its ok but not in chick fil a’s league. Ill be in seattle this weekend and hopefully wash st locations have them :pray:

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wendy's is fucking savage lol

Whoever it is that runs that account is someone who lives around here (Corp office is like 5 miles from where I am right now). I wish they would wear a shirt saying who they are. I would like to shake their hand.

I could be standing next to them in the grocery store and never know.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to be in Tampa/Clearwater area for training next week. And while looking around at the places to eat near the hotel, I noticed there is a Hooters.

And a few blocks away, a place called Cooter's.

Not sure if it's the same type of establishment.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably out of your way, but O'Briens Irish Pub. :thumb:

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to be in Tampa/Clearwater area for training next week. And while looking around at the places to eat near the hotel, I noticed there is a Hooters.

Is that the chain tied to the Dukes of Hazard (IE...one in Gatlinburg and Nashville) or is this a local place?
If the later then you might want to avoid and for that matter the prior.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably out of your way, but O'Briens Irish Pub. :thumb:

That doesn't look all that far.

Is that the chain tied to the Dukes of Hazard (IE...one in Gatlinburg and Nashville) or is this a local place?
If the later then you might want to avoid and for that matter the prior.

I don't know, I was just exploring the map, and I didn't feel like googling "Eat Cooters" at work.

There is also a place called the Taco Bus. I expect I will visit the Taco Bus often.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That doesn't look all that far.

I don't know, I was just exploring the map, and I didn't feel like googling "Eat Cooters" at work.

There is also a place called the Taco Bus. I expect I will visit the Taco Bus often.
Just click on the restaurant on Google Maps....nothing like a little google roulette.
Actually i just used my phone it is the prior not related at all so yeah avoid it.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just another wanton act of ramdalism...

o5zLIhq.gif

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Battering ram. That is all.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Couple good places in Ybor - though possibly too far away if you're going to be on the Clearwater side:
- Bartender at the James Joyce was excellent, good burger, and they had live music (I was there on a Monday, don't know the full schedule).

- Gaspar's Grotto did a good Cuban and has a nice patio if it's not too hot. Casual vibe and between the fact that they had Jurassic Park on the TVs (hey, I don't ask questions) and good people watching.

- And then of course there's the famous Columbia. The place is enormous and usually packed, but if you're by yourself you can probably snag a bar seat. I think they have a location on the Clearwater side somewhere, but I have nothing to offer on it.

Ybor is a little slow Monday-Thursday unfortunately during the summer because of the heat, so some places may not even be open on Monday and/or Tuesday, so be sure to check your schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.