• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: This is so freaking COOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am neither amused nor interested.
UJriSBdeQuyJNjvZxusg_Bubble%20Dog.gif
I wonder how many times this went horribly wrong before he got it right?

p9FcuesRTXeoyUd2Zpif_Parkour%20Almost%20Fail.gif

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
city of vancouver did a multimillion dolllar reno of an old stadium site close to my house ... new turf fields and park area ... pretty elaborate park ... hoops, running track, outdoor exercise equipment, even a bmx track

they also put a large parkour structure right next to the kids playground ... the kids playground has that soft rubberized subsurface that is bouncy as fuck ... to protect all those kids that choose to bounce their heads off the ground ... better than eating cedar wood chips i guess ???

the parkour set up is just all concrete and steel ... and the sub surface ??? all concrete ... what ... I guess they figure the dudes partaking will be protected by their man-buns :think:

so who ends up using (or desperately wanting to use) the parkour area ... not an adult or young adult ever in sight ... toddlers of course :ohwell:

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
city of vancouver did a multimillion dolllar reno of an old stadium site close to my house ... new turf fields and park area ... pretty elaborate park ... hoops, running track, outdoor exercise equipment, even a bmx track

they also put a large parkour structure right next to the kids playground ... the kids playground has that soft rubberized subsurface that is bouncy as fuck ... to protect all those kids that choose to bounce their heads off the ground ... better than eating cedar wood chips i guess ???

the parkour set up is just all concrete and steel ... and the sub surface ??? all concrete ... what ... I guess they figure the dudes partaking will be protected by their man-buns :think:

so who ends up using (or desperately wanting to use) the parkour area ... not an adult or young adult ever in sight ... toddlers of course :ohwell:

Ryan Johansen and I will be there by summer.

buffhockey

When the musics over
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,837.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
F9jw3zA.gif

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Khemistry is kool...

I have a problem with the "it's not science" part. Sure, they're doing art, but the specifically said they experimented with various combinations of chemicals (that's science), and even if they didn't experiment, their art is made possible by the science of the mixtures they used.

Silly Frenchmen. Just because it's art doesn't mean it isn't science. (The University of Arizona, by the way, actually has a science art contest every year. I'm going to enter it next year, I think.)

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife was grading her 1st grade class's homework. This was from one of her students:

What I Know: Pluto is kind of not a planet

What I'd Like to Know: Why is Pluto kind of not a planet?

What I Learned: Nobody really cares about Pluto.

Status
Not open for further replies.