• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: This is so freaking cool part II trying to keep it cool

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
j0n9s2ehtlj61.jpg

IT'S AN EMERGENCY

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
join the rebellion.jpeg

One day I'm going to get off this rock and fight the Empire...but not today.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One step closer.
Friend who lives in GA, lives near this Tesla charging station: Tesla Supercharger
He has witness 18 wheelers and big trucks block this charging area, kind of sad.

I hope when this becomes a reality there is some good measures put in place to keep them clear for electric vehicles.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Friend who lives in GA, lives near this Tesla charging station: Tesla Supercharger
He has witness 18 wheelers and big trucks block this charging area, kind of sad.

I hope when this becomes a reality there is some good measures put in place to keep them clear for electric vehicles.
Yeah, it happens here too. I don't know how big truck drivers find the time between Blocking chargers, rolling coal at cyclists and grindr meetups.

The grocery store chain Meijer has partnered with Tesla and put them on each of their store parking lots, so it's harder to block them all. Each mall and major shopping center has them too. My company put them in and several big local employers have them too. So living local owning an EV would be easy, but I would never be able to make it to MD or SC to visit family at this point. Partially because I have to go through coal country to get to either.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it happens here too. I don't know how big truck drivers find the time between Blocking chargers, rolling coal at cyclists and grindr meetups.

The grocery store chain Meijer has partnered with Tesla and put them on each of their store parking lots, so it's harder to block them all. Each mall and major shopping center has them too. My company put them in and several big local employers have them too. So living local owning an EV would be easy, but I would never be able to make it to MD or SC to visit family at this point. Partially because I have to go through coal country to get to either.
I'll be driving through coal country next week to visit my parents.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be driving through coal country next week to visit my parents.
Funny everyone knows about Centralia but Renton Mine has been burning for over 50 years with most of Plum Borough is on top of coal mines.
The only difference is Renton didn't burn down and become a ghost town.

I went to Renton Elementary (long gone) and there was a vent across Renton Road from the school/playground.
Off of Clements road was the mine and even after it shut down (in the 80's) for years and to this day there is still mine waste.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited: