• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: This is so freaking cool part II trying to keep it cool

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
A man goes out into the woods to go hunting. He finishes unloading his gear into a cabin and promptly goes out to to begin hunting. He finds a suitable spot and begins to look through his sights. Within minutes the man spots a bear. He lines the bear up in his sights and pulls the trigger. He misses. He sees the bear walk over to him and he begins to tremble. The bear reaches the man and says "either you let me fuck you, or i'll tear you to pieces". The man lets the bear have his way with him and once the bears finished, the man goes back to his cabin.
He vows revenge on the bear, and the next day goes out to the same spot to find the same bear. Once again he lines the bear up in his sights and pulls the trigger. He misses again. The bear comes over to him and gives him the same proposition. The man once again gets rap.ed by the bear. On the third day, the man finds the same bear again to get his revenge. Once again he lines the bear up in the scope of his rifle, pulls the trigger and once again he misses. The bear comes over to the man and says "You're not here for the hunting are you?"

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I am going down a rabbit hole trying to find information about a movie they used to show us in school where an inner city kid get his foot caught in train track. If my memory is correct, he does not survive.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I am going down a rabbit hole trying to find information about a movie they used to show us in school where an inner city kid get his foot caught in train track. If my memory is correct, he does not survive.

You know what movie freaked me out as a kid? It was maybe 3rd or 4th grade and our teacher showed us “An Occurrence At Owl Creek Bridge”. A girl in our class was crying after it was over.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what movie freaked me out as a kid? It was maybe 3rd or 4th grade and our teacher showed us “An Occurrence At Owl Creek Bridge”. A girl in our class was crying after it was over.
Sure, I remember that one.
Can't find this one yet though. I did find one I remembered called JT about a kid who finds a cat and nurses it back to health. That was originally an hour long TV special in 1969 lol. In elementary and middle school sometimes they would just show us movies, usually on a projector.

I think the one I was looking for was black and white and a kid got his foot stuck in the tracks when it switched.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, I remember that one.
Can't find this one yet though. I did find one I remembered called JT about a kid who finds a cat and nurses it back to health. That was originally an hour long TV special in 1969 lol. In elementary and middle school sometimes they would just show us movies, usually on a projector.

I think the one I was looking for was black and white and a kid got his foot stuck in the tracks when it switched.
Those were the best days when the teacher would roll the projector out. Except when the film caught fire on the projector bulb.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On The Beach. That book (1957) and movie (1959) changed me.

I haven't seen the 2000 remake yet.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On The Beach. That book (1957) and movie (1959) changed me.

I haven't seen the 2000 remake yet.
The original movie was really good. I didn't know it was from a book.
I was really a fan of old sci-fi horror movies as a kid.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I vaguely remember something like that and this is what I found: Robbie (film) - Wikipedia
But this doesn’t seem familiar to me as the actual film.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The original movie was really good. I didn't know it was from a book.
I was really a fan of old sci-fi horror movies as a kid.
I read the book in high school before I saw the movie. The movie does a decent job with the book's storyline, but obviously the book is even better.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I found that yesterday too. I do not think that was it but got a chuckle out of watching some clips.
Yeah it doesn't seem familiar, I must say the acting in these short films is amazing and disturbing at the same time.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NN2P15o.gif