• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Things we find freaking neat but no place to post

Status
Not open for further replies.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lOGeSSZ.jpg

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ Reminds me of a fast food drive thru near me that has 2 windows, a pay window, and a pick up window. The lane is open so someone can easily slip in front of a person who is paying at the first window and pick up the guy's order. I had it happen to me once and I was observant enough to notice before he picked up the order. I told the cashier and she yelled to the front. The worker at the 2nd window asked the guy what he ordered, and he promptly took off. I wish I could have seen his license plate in time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monday is usually not a fun day, as I am sure most of you will agree. Monday at lunch I needed to get gas so went out at lunch to get it. After I filled the car I as I began to drive away out of the corner of my eye I saw a car in one of the bays with a bunch of splashing water. I know it makes no sense but the first thing that popped into my head was that someone was somehow washing their car at the pump, it was splashing that much. As I drove by I saw that it was the gas pump over flowing, he must have put the nozzle in started to fill it and went into the mini mart. Usually there is a automatic shut off but it must not have worked. By the time I saw it there must have been a 20 foot wide rapidly spreading puddle. As I debated getting out and shutting it off myself, I saw the guys whose car it was sprinting from the store to stop it.
Worst part? It lifted my spirits and put a little bounce in my step for the rest of the day.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worst part? It lifted my spirits and put a little bounce in my step for the rest of the day.
Yep, it can be satisfying to witness someone actually having to pay for their stupidity. Too often, stupidity gets rewarded, or gets a pass.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw a guy once back in the day when the gas tank entry port didnt quite connect fully to the chassis of the car (you know there was a pretty decent gap between body and port) he shoved the nozzle in what he thought was the port and put on the automatic clip and went into the store, I stopped it but after about $15 had spilled on that ground (I didnt notice it at first)

Monday is usually not a fun day, as I am sure most of you will agree. Monday at lunch I needed to get gas so went out at lunch to get it. After I filled the car I as I began to drive away out of the corner of my eye I saw a car in one of the bays with a bunch of splashing water. I know it makes no sense but the first thing that popped into my head was that someone was somehow washing their car at the pump, it was splashing that much. As I drove by I saw that it was the gas pump over flowing, he must have put the nozzle in started to fill it and went into the mini mart. Usually there is a automatic shut off but it must not have worked. By the time I saw it there must have been a 20 foot wide rapidly spreading puddle. As I debated getting out and shutting it off myself, I saw the guys whose car it was sprinting from the store to stop it.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Need to replace the word "babes" with "Hot Bitches"

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now, your highness, we will discuss the location of your hidden rebel base...

IndyAndy

I can't reMember
Paddock Stand, Section 23, Row QQ, Seat 4
Hoopla Cash
$ 545.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every now & then, one of those random "suggested videos" that YouTube puts at the bottom of their front page turns out to be the greatest ad of all time. :D

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
XfwXx1k.jpg

I apologize in advance, but I see myself using this one often.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Status
Not open for further replies.