• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: There's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo, and it's worth fighting for.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to update

Grandson is doing just great, gaining weight and progressing as he should.
====================================================

My daughters boyfriend lost his life in a tragic car accident early Saturday, less than a week after his mom passed away. It's been a crappy week to say the least. Daughter and grandson have already started moving in with us so that should help all of us. Probably won't be around much, but we will be OK. Just wanted to vent a bit.
So sorry for your loss.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to update

My daughters boyfriend lost his life in a tragic car accident early Saturday, less than a week after his mom passed away. It's been a crappy week to say the least. Daughter and grandson have already started moving in with us so that should help all of us. Probably won't be around much, but we will be OK. Just wanted to vent a bit.
Sorry for your loss, glad your grandson is doing well.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
May need a FB account to view. Old video of a dog excited to go to a birthday party

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to update

Missed this earlier, so sorry for the loss. How are you doing and how is the family doing?

buffhockey

When the musics over
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missed this earlier, so sorry for the loss. How are you doing and how is the family doing?
I’m doing fine, my daughter, wife and grandson are also doing fine , thanks to all for asking.

We are all adjusting. It’s something you never really think could happen to you, maybe others, but not you. Spending quality time with grandson is awesome, just wish the circumstances were different. Also, I forgot how much effort goes into raising an infant.

Amazing support from family and friends is very much appreciated, more than they can be told.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every dog, ever getting into a bed with you.