• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: There's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo, and it's worth fighting for.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“I was handed his leash … I got down in front of him and gave him his new name and asked if he wanted to come home with me,” Hartsell recounted. “‘ZIB, I'm going to call you ZIB. Do you like that? How would you like to come home with me, ZIB?’ He was sitting in front of me, looked into my eyes and then hugged me and bowed his head. It was adorable; I'll never forget that moment.”

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Around the 20 and 40 second marks make this video for me.

buffhockey

When the musics over
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grandchild # 3, Grandson born today @ 10:30, 7 weeks early. Weighed in at 4.5 lbs, 18 inches. Daughter had some sudden blood pressure issues in the last few days and the Dr didn’t want to wait.

Daughter is doing good and baby is on Oxygen, as expected, but already improving. Otherwise all is well.
Just to update

Grandson is doing just great, gaining weight and progressing as he should.
====================================================

My daughters boyfriend lost his life in a tragic car accident early Saturday, less than a week after his mom passed away. It's been a crappy week to say the least. Daughter and grandson have already started moving in with us so that should help all of us. Probably won't be around much, but we will be OK. Just wanted to vent a bit.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to update

Grandson is doing just great, gaining weight and progressing as he should.
====================================================

My daughters boyfriend lost his life in a tragic car accident early Saturday, less than a week after his mom passed away. It's been a crappy week to say the least. Daughter and grandson have already started moving in with us so that should help all of us. Probably won't be around much, but we will be OK. Just wanted to vent a bit.

Our sincere condolences. :( what a horrific loss.