• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: The Walking Dead - BEWARE OF SPOILERS

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This show is going to shit. So lazy ...

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This show is going to shit. So lazy ...

I watched the episode "live" for the first time in a couple seasons because I thought the last couple episodes were pretty decent.

But this episode was so bad mostly because SO little happened. Most Wiki episode plot synopses are about a half a page to a full page. This is the entire episode summary for yesterday's offering:
"The Saviors raid Hilltop unexpectedly, forcing Daryl and Maggie into hiding; they leave Hilltop with Dr. Harlan Carson, to replace his now-deceased brother as their new doctor. While breaking into the Sanctuary, Sasha and Rosita encounter Eugene and offer to bring him back to Alexandria, but he refuses. Sasha sacrifices herself, telling Rosita to go back to Alexandria because the group needs her; she locks Rosita out and shoots her way into the Sanctuary to kill Negan, while Rosita flees and spots a figure in the distance."

That is two segments in between commercials. Too much insipid dialogue. Stop draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagging everything out.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the episode "live" for the first time in a couple seasons because I thought the last couple episodes were pretty decent.

But this episode was so bad mostly because SO little happened. Most Wiki episode plot synopses are about a half a page to a full page. This is the entire episode summary for yesterday's offering:
"The Saviors raid Hilltop unexpectedly, forcing Daryl and Maggie into hiding; they leave Hilltop with Dr. Harlan Carson, to replace his now-deceased brother as their new doctor. While breaking into the Sanctuary, Sasha and Rosita encounter Eugene and offer to bring him back to Alexandria, but he refuses. Sasha sacrifices herself, telling Rosita to go back to Alexandria because the group needs her; she locks Rosita out and shoots her way into the Sanctuary to kill Negan, while Rosita flees and spots a figure in the distance."

That is two segments in between commercials. Too much insipid dialogue. Stop draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagging everything out.
Just wait until they try to drag the war into a full season...

:L

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That shadow figure isn't Darryl. It's Dwight. I know it. It's become predictable

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Go Sasha!

that was some A-Team level shooting from the Saviors though

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
oh yes, and I'm glad they didn't cliff hanger it again
you can only go to that well so many times.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What exactly is Neegan's hard on for trying to convert all of Rick's group? Sasha raids his compound to spree kill and he admires her for it? This leadership style is absurd and implausible and he's easily my least favorite TV character of the 2010s. If he says "damn! you have some (insert balls/guts/fierceness/that look/etc" one more fucking time...

It was a decent final episode - some hope, nicely directed, and not totally predictable.

But damn if that wasn't one of the worst battle scenes ever. Why are Rick and trash queen on the outlook post and just standing there while a gun battle is blazing? I honestly laughed out loud when (1) Maggie was running around the car front and acted surprised when it was her people on the other side that she was literally just running beside and/or were in full view of her before she turned the corner on the car because they are not all, you know, midgets. And (2) when Carol and Ezekiel turned to shoot at some people behind them who were inexplicably just running at them instead of firing the guns in their hands.

Props to the King's tiger, who was amazingly intuitive and knew exactly who the bad guys were even in a double cross scenario. Intuitive big cat is intuitive!

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
686-58e1fa402d9f6f25008b4903.gif

050115_det_miggycabrera_checkswing_medres_bbqltwzw.gif

randazzo-safe_zpsd9b987d6.gif

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Common tv/movie trope, but it always annoys me when characters have no vision of anything not shown on screen. At least 15 trashies are looking right at where Shiva came from, but none of them saw anything until she appeared on screen.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trump should send Shiva to the middle east so it can seek and destroy ISIS while not harming Alexandri ... err ... innocents

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Done and done

So fucking boring now , what a bad show its turned into

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CORL!!!

Seems so cheaply done to me. Oh the kid is going to school we can kill him off, saves us a hard decisions for a predictable show, we will get 3 more years at least of the same long same story !!!
[/QUOTE]

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about the King's hiding spot? I didn't realize that Negan employed Scooby Doo monsters as a few of his henchmen.

And what was with Enid being so trigger-happy on a mission to form an alliance with those people? :L