• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: The "It's Over" Series

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's saying that the thread, and more specifically any laughs that may have been derived from it are over. See, it's funny because instead of encouraging you he is belittling you and telling you that you aren't funny, a form of humor known as "busting balls". I too will join in on the ball busting, and insinuate that your thread, one that is a mere 15 posts long, has already jumped the shark. Also, I find your lack of hair amusing.

Oh okay. Well, I got a lot of reps and people that requesting they get their own.

If what you are saying is true, I don't think it's busting balls, that implies some element of humor, not just being negative.

Whatever, party poopers.

You know IPW was just joking around, right?

And you realize that I'm just joking around, right?

I like this thread, I like the pictures... do I need to smiley everything so you know I'm being good natured and light hearted?

I don't think you mean anything intentionally negative, Shack. I don't mind jokes at my hairless dome. I don't understand how IPW's comments were funny at all, except at the expense of someone just trying to pay homage to some fellow posters. There's an extra passive aggressive element there. When I say Dash sucks good donkey dicks, he knows I'm not being serious. Just saying someone isn't funny isn't really "busting balls," it's just insulting someone, esp. since IPW and I have zero rapport. Like I said, spirit of the thread is a little busted up now. Oh well.

Jesus "Tap Dancing" Christ.....I meant that I'm over......ME! :L

Feeling like a one handed pole cat that can't make rocking chairs for the blind.

Enjoy your hamburgers, Wednesday is bottled cola day.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus "Tap Dancing" Christ.....I meant that I'm over......ME! :L

Feeling like a one handed pole cat that can't make rocking chairs for the blind.

Enjoy your hamburgers, Wednesday is bottled cola day.

Okay then.

Bizzle McDizzle

all of your teams suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
large-shirt-was-it-over-when-the-germans-bombed-pearl-harbor-shirt-animal-house-parody-alt.jpg

Incoming.jpg

remain_calm_medium.jpg

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, there's no puppy picture with "It's Over" for me? Sad day.