• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT Stars Hockey

terpsfball09

Crabcakes and ACL tears
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol we've got the luckiest goals... but to beat good teams on the road usually thats what it takes.

terpsfball09

Crabcakes and ACL tears
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We look awful this second period. Goalie is saving our asses.

terpsfball09

Crabcakes and ACL tears
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a nightmarish second period.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Done with this game...ugly ugly ugly Defense.

terpsfball09

Crabcakes and ACL tears
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucks sake our defense is really, really bad.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Campbell looks better than Ellis so far?

They've both been good but when you have a blue line as bad as Dallas has right now then not even Kari can win games like that. I think I'm about done with Goose. And It's super surprising to see Gonch as bad as he's been.

terpsfball09

Crabcakes and ACL tears
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've just found a shocking stat.

We have played 8 games... Goligoski's +/- is -10. Now, for anybody that doesn't know hockey, that is scary bad. That is very very hard to do. That's a bad that you almost have to try to achieve. I haven't ever seen a +/- that bad so quick. Wow, I knew he was an awful player, but that absolutely sheds light on how bad he is. When he has been on the ice this year, the opponent has scored 10 goals more than we have scored, and we've only played 8 games...

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've just found a shocking stat.

We have played 8 games... Goligoski's +/- is -10. Now, for anybody that doesn't know hockey, that is scary bad. That is very very hard to do. That's a bad that you almost have to try to achieve. I haven't ever seen a +/- that bad so quick. Wow, I knew he was an awful player, but that absolutely sheds light on how bad he is. When he has been on the ice this year, the opponent has scored 10 goals more than we have scored, and we've only played 8 games...

Yep Gonch is I believe a -7 if I am not mistaken. The depends just has been scary bad all season minus Dillon and even Robi a little bit.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep Gonch is I believe a -7 if I am not mistaken. The depends just has been scary bad all season minus Dillon and even Robi a little bit.

What happened to the big, young defenseman that came up at the end of the year last year? His name has slipped my mind?

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's in Austin.

Jamie Oleksiak

Yep. There's also Patrick Nemeth and John Klingberg that hope to be part of the future d-core.

I believe Klingberg is still back home in a Swedish league tho.

terpsfball09

Crabcakes and ACL tears
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're still 2 seasons away from being great IMO. Pick up some defensive prospects at the deadline for some of our older guys and then just be patient and let harsh development run its course

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Val got his first goal. Congrats.

Edit. First point sorry.

I wish Ruff would put him on the first line with Benn and Seguin to maximize his potential. I realize he's not 1st line material just yet, but I also know it would be hard for any player to show off his offensive skill playing on a line of grinders. He showed a lot more flash and scoring ability in the preseason when he played alongside guys like Eakin and Chiasson.

I say turn him loose on the RW with Benn and Seguin for a few games and give him a real shot to show off his scoring touch. What could it hurt? It's not like they're battling for the President's Trophy anyway.

Agree?

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish Ruff would put him on the first line with Benn and Seguin to maximize his potential. I realize he's not 1st line material just yet, but I also know it would be hard for any player to show off his offensive skill playing on a line of grinders. He showed a lot more flash and scoring ability in the preseason when he played alongside guys like Eakin and Chiasson.

I say turn him loose on the RW with Benn and Seguin for a few games and give him a real shot to show off his scoring touch. What could it hurt? It's not like they're battling for the President's Trophy anyway.

Agree?
I don't see how it would hurt his development. You are right. They aren't going to be competing this year. Just not feasible the way the defense looks. He needs to get better looks, and that line would be a good one for him. I might even switch he and Chiasson out in that first line. Erik Cole frankly isn't that good IMO and I am still annoyed they traded for him last year.

Oh and don't get me started on Ray Whitney.

terpsfball09

Crabcakes and ACL tears
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whitney, as bad as he is, as great chemistry with benn. Val's on the 3rd line for him to ease into the nhl ice time wise and so he matches up better with other teams. Seguin is a very physical front man, as Val is. You don't really need two of those guys on the same line.

I will say in a year or two it is worth trying if we strengthen our depth up a little bit. That line would be as good as it gets

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Val practiced with Seguin and Benn yesterday. Hopefully it's a sign for things to come.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alex! Dude is a goal scorer. I love the guy. Has a nose for the net.