• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Seeing Aaron Lewis at the TLA Tue. 10/12

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doing a Pearl Jam cover "Black".

Last edited by a moderator:

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tools "Sober"

Last edited by a moderator:

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What.......no love for Lewis???

Maaan.....fuck you guys! :mad:

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry... Staind sucks, he's good live. When I brought my ex to see him, who was in love with him, still appeared to be miserable therefore making it a horrible time. Miserable bitch.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry... Staind sucks, he's good live. When I brought my ex to see him, who was in love with him, still appeared to be miserable therefore making it a horrible time. Miserable bitch.

Well......as we all know....you lack taste, but that's cool, we dig you here anyways man! ;)

Yeah, Staind is a tough sell. Either you really like em or you don't at all.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*update*

Excellent, excellent show. He played 12 songs, mostly Staind tunes, but he did a version of Alice in Chains "The Rooster" that was un-fucking-believable!

Highly recommended....if anyone gets the chance to see him acoustically...do it!! The man has by far the strongest vocals in the business and mixes in well with the crowd.

We rated the show as a 9+. The only reason it didn't get a 10 was because of the drunk assholes screaming requests all night, a big mouthed slut standing in the front got tossed for talking shit at him for half the night and finally....some stupid **** OD'd in a corner and had to be dragged out passed my 13 year old son to the lobby. Funny thing about the last 2 incidents...Lewis never stopped playing as they dragged the one idiot out and the 1st chick tried running from the security as she hit the front door only to run face first into a steel beam, breaking her face. lol

Great show. :)

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting. lol. Glad you liked it. He is good solo, he didn't play any of his solo stuff? That "I'm a country boy" song or whatever, that one is actually pretty good.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he played "Country Boy". Awesome tune.

...and not to argue, but he's not good solo.....he's excellent solo. His pipes didn't crack 1 time all night, not 1 damn time! Amazing performance. Check you local venues bro, he shouldn't be missed!

(yes, I was straight....I only had 2 beers lol)

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry bro, I just don't like too much music about suicide and other shit along those lines.. I've seen a video of his version of Sober and wasn't to impressed.. Sorry!:o

Those days are behind him bro, but......to each his own, I can dig that. :cool: ;)

btw - everytime I see you, you're up another level. Must be nice! lol

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Is Ghost putting up 4706's banner? He did a good job on it. Fuck waiting for me, although I'll have my pc back Sunday nite!:D

Huh? Oh sorry, I was just combing over my usercp looking for an "SF" attached to some green. Nope....none there. :rolleyes:

What was that......oh Ghost, right. I'll go see what's up.

...and, fuck you ya lazy bastard.....you're creating the masterpiece banner whether you like the shit or not! :mad: