• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Random Question About Thumbs Up/Down

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any way to view what you've "thumbed" and who has "thumbed" you?

I've never knowingly done this (either way) yet my stats say I've done both positive and negative ones. I'm guessing I fat fingered something along the way.

Bottom line, if I've given you thumbs down it wasn't intentional.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any way to view what you've "thumbed" and who has "thumbed" you?

I've never knowingly done this (either way) yet my stats say I've done both positive and negative ones. I'm guessing I fat fingered something along the way.

Bottom line, if I've given you thumbs down it wasn't intentional.

You mean, you didn't really like my posts 45 times? :(

I have too been wondering how to find which of my posts were liked or disliked. Other than when I happen to see it on my posts, I can't tell. (Hovering your mouse, clicking on the edge of the thumbs up/down box shows you who liked/disliked that particular post). I'm not going to check all my posts nor check back after I make what I may think to be a better post to see if anyone else liked it. I only see when it's quoted and the corresponding response/reply.

O use it to indicate that I've read the post if it were addressed to me, but I am not consistent here... or if I actually like the post because it's funny or whatnot. I'm sure some of my dislikes are fat/clumsy thumbs, too, because I rarely press that on purpose.

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't usually even pay attention to the 'thumbs'... The only time I use them is if someone highjacks a thread... It makes it much easier to give the one finger salute (not the thumb) without having to exchange keystrokes with someone who either needs attention or is just in a mood to argue...

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't usually even pay attention to the 'thumbs'... The only time I use them is if someone highjacks a thread... It makes it much easier to give the one finger salute (not the thumb) without having to exchange keystrokes with someone who either needs attention or is just in a mood to argue...

Since you've never used them, that's a good board or luck for the board. I know, you must be talking about the old rep system, too.