• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT- Penn State Football should get the Death Penalty

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everything I've read including the attorny generals article seem to think Paterno may not have known. No one knows what McQueary told him and he was in on no meetings after that. He also took McQueary to the head of the police. I'm not indicting anything until I hear more.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sick stuff... makes me conjure up images of cruel and unusual punishment.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
JoePa and the rest can burn in hell. They let it happen. He admitted that he knew things and just told the AD.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He told the head of campus police too. He said hindsight he wished he would have done more. That doesn't mean he knew more or could have done more. Your putting in facts that just aren't there.

Dr.Funke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Lol. You are as ignorant as the PSU kid rioters.

If you know about a guy who has been CAUGHT RED HANDED having anal sex and giving fellatio to Children...and you still see that person on YOUR campus and still employed by YOUR university and associated with YOUR football program... and you still do nothing.

Well if you can finish that thought, maybe you should fly to Centre County and join the protests.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He told the head of campus police too. He said hindsight he wished he would have done more. That doesn't mean he knew more or could have done more. Your putting in facts that just aren't there.

the campus "security" should go to jail to. They are just glorified "mall cops", someone should have called the real cops.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sandusky was on campus for years after that. Joe P couldn't be bothered to follow up? Bullshit.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was also still running his charity after being reported before. You want the Government arrested for letting him continue that? How about all the parents that let their children go there? It was public record he was investigated. How about the state for letting him keep running his charity? How about all the people at the Second Mile? They are all liable to here. How about all the fans that seen him with a little boy? Or the people walking down the street?

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well, the people at the charity were apparently helping him pimp kids out to rich donors, so, yes, they should be prosecuted. ANYBODY that had knowledge of the situation and didn't bother to follow up, or say anything is garbage.

Dr.Funke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Thank you crumbs. While I got you, who do you like tonight SD or Oak?

Thanks crumbs. You rascal ...did u predict al Davis?

redbengal1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The program cant bounce back from this

If USC/OSU can be seriously sanctioned for covering up cash deals and because of a few 18 year olds making some dumb moves for spending cash.

These are grown men allowing, therefore condoning, a man who is raping children. A man they choose to employ, interact with, cover up for, pay, and vouch for.

That sort of corruption and filth will end the PSU Football program for a decade. At least it should.

^^This. Although it won't, the NCAA/media will find a college like Miami or OSU and be all over them. Every college does what OSU/Miami did, to some extent, but this isn't with money. As bad as murder, as you said earlier. I love Joe Pa, but this had to be done.