• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT- Penn State Football should get the Death Penalty

Dr.Funke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
1- Every coach who knew about this and did nothing should be charged. Paterno should go to Jail

2- As done with SMU, The football program needs to be terminated. At least for a period of time.

3- Allow all the players to transfer to any school who will want them, and not sit out a season, obviously. Any other players on the current team that do not land with other schools, they should be given their full scholarship to stay at PSU and graduate. (It is still a great academic school)

4- The Big 10 - 12 teams, would have to make do. Play with 11, look to bring ND in, look to bring in any team

5- If reinstated to NCAA football, start them off in the pioneer league or something like that.

This is about raping kids...as bad as murder in my book. Any of the coaches who sat and did nothing should go to Jail. Paterno is liable and should be judged in a court of law, as should any coach, admin, or even player that knew of these acts.

If USC/OSU can lose bowl games, players, coaches, scholarships and wins over players driving cars, getting cash, talking to agents and selling gear, then PSU football should be put to rest for at least a decade.

Last edited by a moderator:

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I highly doubt Penn St's football program in general will be punished. However, I agree that it's reprehensible that JoePa's solution was "Meh, I'll tell the AD". Call the fucking police. He should be fired now, not allowed to resign at the end of the season. I shudder to think of what kind of things are going to be yelled at him on the road now. Seems like it will be a distraction.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell was up with the graduate assistant -- He saw a boy being raped in a shower so he went home to tell his dad? What sort of culture was Penn State promoting? Obviously this guy must have thought he would be fired for beating Sandusky's ass. There really isn't any excuse for why he would turn away and walk home. None.

Dr.Funke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Mike McQueary, He was a former Penn State QB. He was one of the best Qbs to play at PSU.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell was up with the graduate assistant -- He saw a boy being raped in a shower so he went home to tell his dad? What sort of culture was Penn State promoting? Obviously this guy must have thought he would be fired for beating Sandusky's ass. There really isn't any excuse for why he would turn away and walk home. None.

If someone wasn't there to pull me away from Sandusky I would've murdered him.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Unfortunately, as we've seen in many cases in the past, doing/saying nothing is not a crime. It should be.

Dr.Funke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The program cant bounce back from this

If USC/OSU can be seriously sanctioned for covering up cash deals and because of a few 18 year olds making some dumb moves for spending cash.

These are grown men allowing, therefore condoning, a man who is raping children. A man they choose to employ, interact with, cover up for, pay, and vouch for.

That sort of corruption and filth will end the PSU Football program for a decade. At least it should.

NCBengal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am with Kramer. My first phone call would have been to the Coroner, not my daddy.

How does McQueary sleep at night knowing what he saw and not stopping it?

Dr.Funke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
From Penn State to the State Penn. Go Fuck yourself, Sandusky

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These are the folks that should be used as guinea pigs for the AIDS vaccine, but that would be considered a human rights violation.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'd say fuck 'em. They didn't care about those kids rights to be a kid.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say fuck 'em. They didn't care about those kids rights to be a kid.

yea, it's a legal issue... the aclu would get involved, if we start experimenting on prisoners then we're somehow guilty of the same prerogative nazi doctors entitled themselves to, yet, it's perfectly fine to put a wet sponge on someone's head and fry them to a crisp.

ode to logic.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole situation stinks.... McQueary was a brainwashed idiot - More scared to do anything to one of the high priests of the church of Penn State than to save a kid. Paterno tried to sweep it under the rug..... Probably figured, 'shit - the guy finally went too far. Guess I should take his keys away.' Nobody can tell me that Paterno didn't know that this dude had skeletons in his closet. You don't coach with a guy that long without figuring it out. Paterno set up a culture where this stuff wasn't discussed and nothing was done about it until it got to be out of hand. He's guilty as fuck. As for Sandusky -- I hope he spends his remaining days getting raped in prison.

NCGhosthunter

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

and because no one called the police, at least 8 other children incidents happened... How many more children have not come forward...in 2007, Jerry Sandusky shows up at a Penn St practice with a child.. Last week, he is allowed to use the Penn St weight room....

pure evil

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This shit just keeps getting sicker. Mark Madden said on the radio this morning that there are reason to believe that Sandusky and the people at the Second Mile charity were pimping these kids out to donors to the charity. There was also a NY Times article about a DA who was investigating Sandusky back in '98 who has been missing for 6 years. I couldn't read it though because I'm not a subscriber. I was also reading some of the things that went on that Paterno knew about and he should be locked up too. Sandusky and anybody involved in pimping those kids out should be fucking shot on sight. McQuerry too.