• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Name some things that drive you fucking nuts

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Justin Bieber arrested on DUI and Drag Racing in Miami.

If only his car had burst into flames, we'd see all kinds of tributes to his untalented, stupid ass.

CARS ARE NOT TOYS YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*a pantsless biebs overheard in the pre-trial lockup*

"baby , baby , baby ... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fitting right in with the theme is CNN's "BREAKING NEWS" banner about Bieber's bail being set at $2500.

That kinds of "news" drives me nuts.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fitting right in with the theme is CNN's "BREAKING NEWS" banner about Bieber's bail being set at $2500.

That kinds of "news" drives me nuts.

I wonder if Biebs has any "1's" leftover after making it rain at the King of Diamonds. You only need to post 10% right, so two hundred fitty ones will do it.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if Biebs has any "1's" leftover after making it rain at the King of Diamonds. You only need to post 10% right, so two hundred fitty ones will do it.

I'd be willing to bet he had over $2500 on him anyhow.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Doobster has a squirrel in his attic. Driving me NUTS!

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was going to post it last night but didnt know if i should post kind of a shitty story

at my sons soccer practice last night, one of the boys showed up with a new haircut ... normally no big whoop right ... well, the kid is sikh

i dont want to pass judgement on anyone (well maybe 1 guy) or the religion in general for that matter

the kids were all excited and it was funny because they all gathered around him and smiled and stared at him and said stuff like "cool hair" and "what happened to the thing you had on your head" and the kid seemed so so happy

and his mom was sitting on the side talking with the other soccer moms and there were alot of smiles there too

close to the end of practice her husband arrived (up until last night i didnt know they were separated)

background: moms is very "normal", shes indo-canadian, born and raised here ... like any other one of the chatty soccer moms ... pops wears a turban ... thats all i knew about him ... he never spoke a word to any of the other parents it would seem

shit hit the fan when he saw his son without a turban and with a haircut ... you could see it in his face ... he stormed over to the bench where the moms were sitting and pulled/tried to drag her out of the gym and into the hallway of the school (they practice indoors at an elementary school) ... everybody surrounded him and there was pushing and shoving and he was screaming at her in punjabi

and the boy was just devastated ... i felt so so so bad for that boy .. of course he cried

the reason why i posted it today is because the mother emailed my wife just now and said that her son wont be playing soccer anymore and she hoped her son could still play with my son

fuck i feel crushed about this

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats a sad story. Hope he will be OK.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn. As much as I respect tradition, I hate when people let archaic beliefs cloud their common sense. There are so many other ways to go about addressing that situation from his perspective.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was going to post it last night but didnt know if i should post kind of a shitty story

at my sons soccer practice last night, one of the boys showed up with a new haircut ... normally no big whoop right ... well, the kid is sikh

i dont want to pass judgement on anyone (well maybe 1 guy) or the religion in general for that matter

the kids were all excited and it was funny because they all gathered around him and smiled and stared at him and said stuff like "cool hair" and "what happened to the thing you had on your head" and the kid seemed so so happy

and his mom was sitting on the side talking with the other soccer moms and there were alot of smiles there too

close to the end of practice her husband arrived (up until last night i didnt know they were separated)

background: moms is very "normal", shes indo-canadian, born and raised here ... like any other one of the chatty soccer moms ... pops wears a turban ... thats all i knew about him ... he never spoke a word to any of the other parents it would seem

shit hit the fan when he saw his son without a turban and with a haircut ... you could see it in his face ... he stormed over to the bench where the moms were sitting and pulled/tried to drag her out of the gym and into the hallway of the school (they practice indoors at an elementary school) ... everybody surrounded him and there was pushing and shoving and he was screaming at her in punjabi

and the boy was just devastated ... i felt so so so bad for that boy .. of course he cried

the reason why i posted it today is because the mother emailed my wife just now and said that her son wont be playing soccer anymore and she hoped her son could still play with my son

Poor kid, how awful.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow. That sucks bad.

If there's any positive is that kid will probably grow up with a more accepting outlook. He just has to walk though some shit until then.

I am sure I don't have to say it, but make sure your son treats the boy well. He's gonna need all the friends he can get.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it really necessary to have the gas pump slow to a crawl when you're 80 cents away from the total you paid for?

If I get 20 dollars worth of gas and it's -15 below with the windchill, I don't want to stand there pumping longer for the last 80 cents than it took for the first $19.20......21..........22..........23........24.

Just make it slow down on like $19.80. Is it really that fucking hard to program the pump that way?

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it really necessary to have the gas pump slow to a crawl when you're 80 cents away from the total you paid for?

If I get 20 dollars worth of gas and it's -15 below with the windchill, I don't want to stand there pumping longer for the last 80 cents than it took for the first $19.20......21..........22..........23........24.

Just make it slow down on like $19.80. Is it really that fucking hard to program the pump that way?

That's why you should always fill er up

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ha! You other states and your self pump gas stations.