• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT ( My Dog )

Burgh Sports Rule

Let's Go Bucs!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is not a Pirates thread... I am just letting my board friends know that I had to put my best girl, my dog Jonesy, to sleep last night at my vet's office.

She had been suffering from a slow moving type of cancer & I had to finally have her put to sleep last night.

She was nearly 14yrs old & I raised her from a pup.

She was my Best friend & I am heartbroken today.

A Dog, may be the best animal on this earth & when you have one & lose it, it kills you inside.

I just wanted to write a little something about my girl. Love her, even in death.

Back to the Bucs!

Burgh

Last edited by a moderator:

Hbomb

Mobile Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,923.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is not a Pirates thread... I am just letting my board friends know that I had to put my best girl, my dog Jonesy to sleep last night at my vet's office.

She had been suffering from a slow moving type of cancer & I had to finally have her put to sleep last night.

A Dog, may be the best animal on earth & when you have one & lose it, it kills you inside.

I just wanted to write a little something about my girl. Love her, even in death.

Back to the Bucs!

Burgh

Condolences. It's very difficult to put down an old friend.

sychmd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
will be praying for you during this difficult time of loss and transition.
sounds like you enjoyed a great relationship and have wonderful memories.

stillmatic32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry about your loss.

I lost a dog also, but it was due to a divorce. I see him about once every few months, if that. Makes me really sad. He's getting old too.

I agree with everything you said, it kills you inside. Sorry to hear that.

thecrow124

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This is not a Pirates thread... I am just letting my board friends know that I had to put my best girl, my dog Jonesy, to sleep last night at my vet's office.

A Dog, may be the best animal on this earth & when you have one & lose it, it kills you inside.

Back to the Bucs!

Burgh

My condolences. We just got a dog a couple months ago and she has become inseparable from our family. They are one of the very few animals on the earth that live to make others happy. The best and most loyal friend a person could ask for.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Back to the Bucs!

Burgh

Sorry to hear of your loss. I dread the day(s) when our 3 will pass. Do your best to remember the good times instead of the sadness. 14 good years together is a big chunk of time.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel your pain, man.

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel for you. I had to put down my great dane, Sophie, last year after she contracted bone cancer. Her absence left a huge hole in our home. My heart goes out to you.

Burgh Sports Rule

Let's Go Bucs!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks, everybody. I'm sure I'll be very sad, for a very long time.

However, your kind words & well wishes have really helped me today.

Thanks, again.

Burgh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to hear about your dog, buddy. They are great friends, it's always tough to lose one.