• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT Monsters League - Season 1 Champ: Tomikcon1971

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12 including Clyde... thus far.... Someone should double check... that's why I have bosses lol....

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the interest guys. This is gonna be a Yahoo league. We'll take a vote if you guys want an auction draft or a regular one. You can keep 2 players for as long as you want each year, 12 teams, ACTIVE players only please.

I'm having a bit of CPU troubles that I'll resolve either tomorrow or the day after, and then I'll send out the invites. The draft will take place sometime after the third week of preseason.

Sharks players get an automatic invite since I know they're active - Ray, Bingo, and imac are already in.

I'll keep you guys posted - thanks again.

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If someone drops out I will be in

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'd like an auction draft.

But it seems like 2nd year and onwards, for a keeper league isn't a snake draft more fair? Then it's kind of like the real NFL where the worst team gets the first crack at the best available player?

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yo Clyde, suggestion...with regard to the ROSTER for team leagues how about something like this:

QB
QB
RB
RB
RB/WR
WR
WR
WR/TE (or Flex Position)
TE
TE
DE
LB
LB
DL
S
S
DP
D/ST
K

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id love to be in. But it may be full for everyone to join. If this one gets full, the remaining ones to not get in should start another one.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm up for whatever just let me know. I sent you a pm with my e-mail. Now you just have to create a name for the league...

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yo Clyde, suggestion...with regard to the ROSTER for team leagues how about something like this:

QB
QB
RB
RB
RB/WR
WR
WR
WR/TE (or Flex Position)
TE
TE
DE
LB
LB
DL
S
S
DP
D/ST
K

I like the 2 QB's and the extra Defensive positions. It makes for a more rounded roster.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, so this will be a 12 team, keeper league. Managers are allowed to keep 2 players each year for as long as they want. Because of this it will be a Standard draft, though I can always change it just for the very first draft if enough people want to. All future drafts will be serpentine. Manager with the worst record will have the #1 pick, and so on.

There will be no guidelines on trading. You are even allowed to trade current and future draft picks. There will be no vetos, as I'm assuming nobody is gonna try to BS his way through the league.

Please be active. If I see that you're inactive then you won't be renewed next year. If everyone is half as active as Sharks, then we should be in decent shape.

This will be a PPR and IDP league. The roster will consist of:

QB
WR
WR
WR
RB
RB
RB
TE
WR/TE
WR/RB

K
LB
LB
LB
LB
DB
DB

I'll be sending out the invites tonight or tomorrow hopefully. If anyone has any suggestions after they're invited I'll be happy change the format.

LEZ DO IT.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, so this will be a 12 team, keeper league. Managers are allowed to keep 2 players each year for as long as they want. Because of this it will be a Standard draft, though I can always change it just for the very first draft if enough people want to. All future drafts will be serpentine. Manager with the worst record will have the #1 pick, and so on.

There will be no guidelines on trading. You are even allowed to trade current and future draft picks. There will be no vetos, as I'm assuming nobody is gonna try to BS his way through the league.

Please be active. If I see that you're inactive then you won't be renewed next year. If everyone is half as active as Sharks, then we should be in decent shape.

This will be a PPR and IDP league. The roster will consist of:

QB
WR
WR
WR
RB
RB
RB
TE
WR/TE
WR/RB

K
LB
LB
LB
LB
DB
DB

I'll be sending out the invites tonight or tomorrow hopefully. If anyone has any suggestions after they're invited I'll be happy change the format.

LEZ DO IT.

I know in your sharks league you guys run with Def players. I think I've done it once before a long time ago but anyways, would DE/DT be a position to consider or is that immaterial position in terms of fantasy pts?(thinking of sacks, fumbles etc...)

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can do a DL position as well.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah ok, i couldn't find where it said what type of draft it is. I guess i've gotten too used to espn. See you guys then, this should be fun.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It's a must we have at least 3 quarters of the managers at the draft. If we don't, this draft may take 3+ hours

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to have EVERYONE at the draft please. I know everyone that has signed up already will be there. If you can't make it, don't sign up.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a must we have at least 3 quarters of the managers at the draft. If we don't, this draft may take 3+ hours

Only for the first round. After that is goes to auto pick and will actually go faster. It will just suck for those who can't make it.