• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT Monsters League - Season 1 Champ: Tomikcon1971

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I had Newton, Stafford, and Kolb who's doing not bad as well.

I can only start 1 QB.

I might as well get a 1st rounder out of one of them.

Silver Fox'es first rounder might be a high one as well. :israel:

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes sense, but I disagree with it. You essentially traded a top 3 fantasy QB and a 3rd and 5th round pick for a 1st round pick. Grossman and Doucet will be irrelevant in the big picture.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you a Newton believer Maniax? I have to agree with Clyde about Stafford though..... but you did land in a first.... so that's huge...(should've traded him to Clyde instead :))

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Are you a Newton believer Maniax? I have to agree with Clyde about Stafford though..... but you did land in a first.... so that's huge...(should've traded him to Clyde instead :))

I'll ride Newton as long as he's hot. The fact that he did his thing against the Packers tells me he's legit. If he keeps it up he's totally a keeper. Stafford is probably a keeper as well.

Silver Fox actually sent me the trade request for Stafford and it got tweaked a bit and accepted.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Staffords ability to stay healthy and newtons consistency will be the keys for this trade here.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The key to a fantasy trade is that both parties are happy with the outcome, in my opinion. I'm never out to screw someone over....no upside to that if you want future deals. He was willing to part w/Stafford, I was willing to part with my #1. I had to do something to boost my QB output or my season is going to get away from me. As I said on the league board I still have 6 of the top 60 picks next year and two keepers. We'll see how it goes.....

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really enjoying the fact that future draft picks are available for trades. It seems like that's been a huge part in almost all of the trades.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'm really enjoying the fact that future draft picks are available for trades. It seems like that's been a huge part in almost all of the trades.

I'm stoked I have 2 first rounders next year.

Kind of like the 49ers, they seem to do it often as well. :-)

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Tally Ho.....I specifically requested a response by 11 am CST in the trade request so I could set my roster and pick up an LB before I left for my kid's birthday party.....now I can't start Knox over Jones and I'm shut out on an LB. It may not make a difference when all is said and done but it's the principle.....

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Tally Ho.....I specifically requested a response by 11 am CST in the trade request so I could set my roster and pick up an LB before I left for my kid's birthday party.....now I can't start Knox over Jones and I'm shut out on an LB. It may not make a difference when all is said and done but it's the principle.....

Sorry about that. I accepted as soon as i saw it. My intent was not to screw you.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry about that. I accepted as soon as i saw it. My intent was not to screw you.

I realize your acceptance wasn't malicious. I just need a win this week get my season on track....provided Wallace doesn't go nuts, all is forgiven :).

I was going to pick up a LB that scored between 6 and 11 points today....don't want to say any names as now I have to battle the waiver wire order to fill my roster. So if I lose by about that much.......:kk:

Last week I would have won if Manningham wouldn't have bobbled a sure TD and then concussed himself on the turf......so I'm a little paranoid right now.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I realize your acceptance wasn't malicious. I just need a win this week get my season on track....provided Wallace doesn't go nuts, all is forgiven :).

I was going to pick up a LB that scored between 6 and 11 points today....don't want to say any names as now I have to battle the waiver wire order to fill my roster. So if I lose by about that much.......:kk:

Last week I would have won if Manningham wouldn't have bobbled a sure TD and then concussed himself on the turf......so I'm a little paranoid right now.

Lol, well i sort of panicked and hit accept because i was in a hurry for the both of us. I didn't even really give much thought to the trade, but since iw as going to have to release someone anyways i figure that helps us both out. Hopefully it works out for you so i don't feel like such a jackass.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monsters league...no lead is safe!

No kidding...I think every time Michaels says "Wallace", he gets two bonus points. The scoring system is pretty generous to say the least.