• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored

Status
Not open for further replies.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still 28-6 with 8:28 left. I'm heading out for a bit. Be back later.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1

what a weird game. SF blew their load in the first quarter, and came up relatively empty. it could have been 14-0 SF in a heartbeat, instead they get 6 points, and didn't get another sniff.

Seattle D really tightened up since the 2nd Q. gore averaging 2.2 yards.
Offense can't take that long to get rolling in too many games and get away with it, though.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!! I never expected this, what an impressive win over the consensus division winners. Only 1 game, but this game gives us some hope for the season, something we haven't had the last 2 years.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!! I never expected this, what an impressive win over the consensus division winners. Only 1 game, but this game gives us some hope for the season, something we haven't had the last 2 years.

31 unanswered points, LOL. You Seahawks fans must be going nuts. I know the Hawks are gonna make some noise if they stay healthy.

Last edited by a moderator:

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1

amen. it certainly didn't look good at the start!

I do recall seeing a list of avbout 20 prognosticators, and EVERY single one had picked the 49ers for the div. I think it was the only unanimous choice.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
31 unanswered points, LOL. You Seahawks fans must be going nuts. I know the Hawks are gonna make some noise if they stay healthy.

I sure hope so. Even if they don't make the playoffs, it would be nice to see the Seahawks play a few meaningful games in December. The Patriots sure looked good today. Seems like they'll be tough to beat this year.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
amen. it certainly didn't look good at the start!

I do recall seeing a list of avbout 20 prognosticators, and EVERY single one had picked the 49ers for the div. I think it was the only unanimous choice.

Yeah, I know ESPN basically anointed them division winners during the preseason too. SF looks overrated, still like I said only 1 game, but they were terrible today. Arizona isn't as good as last year and although St. Louis is getting better It still doesn't look like they're ready yet. The Seahawks just might have a chance to win this division, especially if they can win the divisional games.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sure hope so. Even if they don't make the playoffs, it would be nice to see the Seahawks play a few meaningful games in December. The Patriots sure looked good today. Seems like they'll be tough to beat this year.

For the Pats, it all comes down to their defense. The offense will score points, can the young defense come through?

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agree with John and you, Wayne. Hawks stay healthy, they have a chance to win this division.

Bizzle McDizzle

all of your teams suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so I ordered a CD of a band from my younger, crazier days. Been searching out and replacing old vinyl that has long disappeared from my collection over the years... Not exactly something you can get a a local record store (shit, are there still record stores?)

Got a ship notice today.
CD shipped. Had it in stock. Shipped same day ordered. That is fantastic.
Shipped, from the US... 9/12.

Estimated delivery...
October 4th.

WTF?

Did they strap it to the back of a delivery turtle??

Status
Not open for further replies.