• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored

Status
Not open for further replies.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spokane Indians and Everett AquaSox NWL Championship (single A baseball) series tied at 1. Game 3 of the best-of-3 tomorrow night in Everett.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Pre-empted for 2 sub .500 baseball teams.

:L

ouch... :(

Time for me to get some Z's. As you guys can tell....I'm getting ready for some Steelers football by changing my avi for Sundays only. :D

Take care everyone!

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ouch... :(

Time for me to get some Z's. As you guys can tell....I'm getting ready for some Steelers football by changing my avi for Sundays only. :D

Take care everyone!

Later, Tox!

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's going to be a tough game for ya'll tomorrow. Think they have a shot, but if I were to have to pick someone, I'd pick the 49ers

Yeah, it'll be tough. Plus is the game's at home.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
sunn0_photo.jpg

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah...... real sorry for ya there bud!

In the grand scheme, it was a football game.....and I was a Hokie back when nobody thought much of us anyway (dad and gramps are Hokies and I have been making that drive down to Blacksburg since I was like 4). I know we will be back...THIS YEAR....and win or lose, I am a Hokie through an d through....thats my school, that's my team, and those are my boys.....

GO HOKIES!!!!

VIRGINIA TECH FOR LIFE!!!!

Bizzle McDizzle

all of your teams suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the grand scheme, it was a football game.....and I was a Hokie back when nobody thought much of us anyway (dad and gramps are Hokies and I have been making that drive down to Blacksburg since I was like 4). I know we will be back...THIS YEAR....and win or lose, I am a Hokie through an d through....thats my school, that's my team, and those are my boys.....

GO HOKIES!!!!

VIRGINIA TECH FOR LIFE!!!!

Maybe losing to Madison was on purpose... some weird plan by the BCS for a way to really screw Boise State?? The Hokies were just the unfortunate fall guy because of their failure last week and the way the chips fell for week 2 scheduling. They forced Beamer to take a dive. It's a conspiracy I tell ya!!!

;-)

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe losing to Madison was on purpose... some weird plan by the BCS for a way to really screw Boise State?? The Hokies were just the unfortunate fall guy because of their failure last week and the way the chips fell for week 2 scheduling. They forced Beamer to take a dive. It's a conspiracy I tell ya!!!

;-)

If they get a seemingly unexpected BCS At Large bid, we will know why :D.

In all honestly, I think this game was a perfect storm. The seniors called a players only meeting the second they got into the locker room, and apparently there was a lot of "demonstative vociferation". The three major senior leaders on this team, Taylor, Graves and Carmichael all took full responsibility for this to the media and said essentially "this is on us, and we WILL fix it", soI feel a little bad for ECU next week. I think this team has talent (obviously) and has the potential to make a run after this. We will see. All the heart in the world won't help the line block better or the defensive players MAKE tackles.

Status
Not open for further replies.