• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored

Status
Not open for further replies.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they being the guys on the MLBNetwork and maybe a few from BBTN. Most stated that if the Phillies got the lead, it was a foregone conclusion that it was for good

LOL! wow....

You just gotta love the "experts" these days! :D

Yeah....been watching my boys play up and down baseball all season long...there's no way I'd say something that ridiculous.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol Hey - how 'bout that kid wearing the Trojan costume trying to look all hard??! :D

If this is in reference to the USC game, I'm not watching. Not on in Spokane. Thanks, Mariners.:rolleyes:

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said 10+ left, right? Yeah, he probably won't play much longer.

yeah, he's allready out actually, looked at the gamecast. Should've stuck with my gut and gone with Keenum (can't expect Houston to have 6 rushing TD's ever again) and Kaepernick...

BTW incase you didn't hear, Keenum hurt his head after a pick in last nights game....

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, he's allready out actually, looked at the gamecast. Should've stuck with my gut and gone with Keenum (can't expect Houston to have 6 rushing TD's ever again) and Kaepernick...

BTW incase you didn't hear, Keenum hurt his head after a pick in last nights game....

Yeah, I saw. Any word how long he'll be out?

Status
Not open for further replies.