• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My head hurts now.:)

How ya been, Chris?

I tried returning to rugby practice today, but the warm ups sent me into a coughing fit, so I stopped. I did a couple running-light defensive and rucking drills, so I'm at least getting back into the swing of things. I really want to play on Sunday because we're playing our toughest opponent, and we're going to need a full, healthy squad if we want to beat them. Right now, though, we've got a starter with a hugely swollen knee, another starter (me) with a mass of mucus in his chest that's making it hard for him to breathe while playing, another starter with a groin injury, and a fourth with a quad injury.

I'm also just about caught up in class. I'll get to bed at a reasonable hour tonight and tomorrow I should be able to get totally caught up and maybe even finish cleaning my room.

So all-in-all I've been well, but I've also been better.

How are you, BriaNasty?

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tried returning to rugby practice today, but the warm ups sent me into a coughing fit, so I stopped. I did a couple running-light defensive and rucking drills, so I'm at least getting back into the swing of things. I really want to play on Sunday because we're playing our toughest opponent, and we're going to need a full, healthy squad if we want to beat them. Right now, though, we've got a starter with a hugely swollen knee, another starter (me) with a mass of mucus in his chest that's making it hard for him to breathe while playing, another starter with a groin injury, and a fourth with a quad injury.

I'm also just about caught up in class. I'll get to bed at a reasonable hour tonight and tomorrow I should be able to get totally caught up and maybe even finish cleaning my room.

So all-in-all I've been well, but I've also been better.

How are you, BriaNasty?

Been good, just got Anberlin's new album via my pre-order and I'm lovin' it! Other than that, the usual. Work and the like.

:confused: Somebody? Nazzy...DS....anyone got a clue? :)

He was here last night, I know that. Didn't see if he said anything about his plans the next few days, though.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No idea. I just chat with him on here and play fantasy football with him. Aside from that, I don't know a lot about him.

I thought that since you and Nazzy talk to him more than me that he may have said he'd be away for a few days or whatever and I missed it.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Normally, I'd be watching a movie right now. But Anberlin changed my plans.:)

quoipourquoi

Did Not Fuck Leesha/Sarah
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw Lady Gaga in concert the other day. I know I have shamed this forum, but... it was incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.