• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored

Status
Not open for further replies.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
so, I either have a bad case of bronchitis, or the early stages of pneumonia.
the good news is, doc gave me a big ol' bottle of codeine :D

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hmmm, what should I watch tonight? The Braves game(Who I don't get to watch often) on the MLB network, or college football?

Since I don't have MLB Network, and my team is out of the playoff race, you know what I'd vote!:)

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since I don't have MLB Network, and my team is out of the playoff race, you know what I'd vote!:)

Think I'm watching the Braves....

But I want your opinion on something: Which RB has a beter game this weeked (stat wise)? Trent Richardson vs SJS or Dion Lewis @ UTAH? I know San Jose state has a much easier D, but isn't Dion Lewis all Pitt have, and if they are to win tonight, he's going to get the ball ALOT, right?

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think I'm watching the Braves....

But I want your opinion on something: Which RB has a beter game this weeked (stat wise)? Trent Richardson vs SJS or Dion Lewis @ UTAH? I know San Jose state has a much easier D, but isn't Dion Lewis all Pitt have, and if they are to win tonight, he's going to get the ball ALOT, right?

I think Richardson has the better game, based on what you said, the easier D. Lewis will get the ball a lot though. But, IMO, It won't matter, because I think Utah wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.