• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored

Status
Not open for further replies.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Felix goes 7 innings and gives up 0 runs and gets a ND. League goes 1 inning gives up 1 run and gets the W. And that's what's gonna keep Felix (who is the best pitcher in the league) from getting the Cy Young. Sad...

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Story of the year. Offense decides to show up when he exits the game.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been watching the 30 for 30 on the little league team from Washington that beat Tiawan. Like most of the 30 for 30 documentaries, it's well done.

we get them on tsn about a week late and i cant wait to see this one ... give me a yes or no spoiler answer: does that big stud little leaguer kid end up having a sad adult life?

love those 30 for 30's ... I have close to all of them pvr'ed ... i deleted the No crossover Allen Iverson brawl episode and the Gretzky one because there was nothing in it that was engrossing imo ... my favorites were the Luis Tiant Cuba episode and the 2 escobars

Terry Fox episode produced by Steve Nash is on Sept 28th

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we get them on tsn about a week late and i cant wait to see this one ... give me a yes or no spoiler answer: does that big stud little leaguer kid end up having a sad adult life?

love those 30 for 30's ... I have close to all of them pvr'ed ... i deleted the No crossover Allen Iverson brawl episode and the Gretzky one because there was nothing in it that was engrossing imo ... my favorites were the Luis Tiant Cuba episode and the 2 escobars

yes.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1

slight tangent (but that's what this thread is for)

did you know Steve Nash was exec producer of the show "Shaq vs."? I could resist watching Shaq golf against Charles Barkley last week, and was surprised by the credits.
good Canadian kid is becoming a mogul. (or maybe it will pay for the losses from his exercise depots)

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
slight tangent (but that's what this thread is for)

did you know Steve Nash was exec producer of the show "Shaq vs."? I could resist watching Shaq golf against Charles Barkley last week, and was surprised by the credits.
good Canadian kid is becoming a mogul. (or maybe it will pay for the losses from his exercise depots)

did you know why he is the executive producer?

when shaq was on los suns, Nash and he talked about this idea of Nash's production company producing this show with the idea that Shaq would compete against other athletes in their sport ... Shaq then took the idea and went and found a different company to produce it and there were rumblings that Nash's company was going to sue ... so they slapped Nashs name on the project as executive producer

heres the story

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ba...ve-Nash-s-idea-for-reality-TV-?urn=nba-184111

edit/ my bad: Nash's idea was that he himself would be competing against other athletes .. not shaq

Last edited by a moderator:

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
did you know why he is the executive producer?

when shaq was on los suns, Nash and he talked about this idea of Nash's production company producing this show with the idea that Shaq would compete against other athletes in their sport ... Shaq then took the idea and went and found a different company to produce it and there were rumblings that Nash's company was going to sue ... so they slapped Nashs name on the project as executive producer

heres the story

Did Shaq steal Steve Nash's idea for reality TV show? - Ball Don't Lie - NBA - Yahoo! Sports

edit/ my bad: Nash's idea was that he himself would be competing against other athletes .. not shaq

interesting tale with or without the edit. and here i thought it was a buddy-buddy thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.