• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was going to post something but I got bored reading this long as thr..... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ..........

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You guys are hilarious...and yes I am going, this girl wants to go, so i am going. I can bowl like 90-140, but no better....I wish I was good enough for a league, it would be fiun...

Bowling is fun. If you start doing shitty, just start joking around and bowl between your legs, using the wrong hand, and not using the fingerholes. People think "wow, that guy is more fun than bowling...";)

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bowling is fun. If you start doing shitty, just start joking around and bowl between your legs, using the wrong hand, and not using the fingerholes. People think "wow, that guy is more fun than bowling...";)

That is what I am going for. My only issue is I have had some arm problems in the past...a screw holding down one of my bicep tendons...so it can flare up, but if I pop a few motrin before I go, I am usually fine...and if not we have whiskey....

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That is what I am going for. My only issue is I have had some arm problems in the past...a screw holding down one of my bicep tendons...so it can flare up, but if I pop a few motrin before I go, I am usually fine...and if not we have whiskey....

Just replace the Motrin with something else. ;) And then replace the whiskey with.......more whiskey!!:D

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shucks...wanted to watch the Arena Bowl online, but it's on NFL Network (which i don't get at school) so it seems like i'm out of luck.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've bowled in leagues and competitively since I was 12. I had aspirations of going pro, but just couldn't quite make it over that hurdle...I peaked at a 195 average and kept playing in fun leagues until 3 years ago when my knee started giving out...it just wasn't that much fun anymore.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just replace the Motrin with something else. ;) And then replace the whiskey with.......more whiskey!!:D

You know it brother!

"Shot and a beer Shelley and keep em comin"

marv_l.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.