• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored

Status
Not open for further replies.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey 46, is Kentwan Balmer one of the ex-UNC players under investigation?

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
46, just went out to wendy's. something quick. she was just finishing up her work day and kinda had to get home to her family, but it was so awesome of her to take time out for me. she wouldn't let me pay either...which is very very nice of her. i'm sure i said it earlier, it's a perk of going to a small school...you can know your professors. big schools aren't like that...just a number and most profs are off doing their dissertations or something of that nature.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, i am borderline considering letting my fucking dog out to fend for herself.....trashed my trash can....EVERYWHERE......twice this week...never before.....I am about to just open the door and say GO!

We used to have a similar problem with our cat when I lived with my folks. He kept peeing on the garage floor, bringing dead mice in the garage. But he's apparently stopped both now.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
46, just went out to wendy's. something quick. she was just finishing up her work day and kinda had to get home to her family, but it was so awesome of her to take time out for me. she wouldn't let me pay either...which is very very nice of her. i'm sure i said it earlier, it's a perk of going to a small school...you can know your professors. big schools aren't like that...just a number and most profs are off doing their dissertations or something of that nature.

I feel that. When I was in grad school, both times, my advisors and I would regularly have "dissertation meetings" at places like fuel and fuddle and peters pub over pitchers of beer and half price apps. That's the fun of a personal relationship with your advisor.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marcum has a no-no for the Jays through 6.

Edit: And it's gone.

Last edited by a moderator:

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dare-whats new
just got back from the Wal-fucking-mart (only place open at this hour) after wife informs me that my daughter needs markers for school tomorrow. I hate that thug-infested cesspool.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This new gym I just joined is weird. It is 24/7 which is nice but it has this philosophy of no power lifting or some shit like that so the biggest dumbells they have are 65 pounds and they have an alarm that goes off if you grunt too loud or drop the weights....

Luckily they have a lot of weight for the bar because 65 is kind of light for a lot of excercises, and i am no power lifter. I mean I am like 209-212 and in good shape, but for bench and shrugs...65???...come on....

I am not trying to get any bigger or anything so I dont care, it just is an odd thing. I was all nervous about grunting and setting off the alarm....

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just got back from the Wal-fucking-mart (only place open at this hour) after wife informs me that my daughter needs markers for school tomorrow. I hate that thug-infested cesspool.

+1

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

hahahahah, know the feeling. it's the closest store to my school (well...just the most convenient.) and, being in college, we never go at normal hours. i think just about EVERY time i've gone i was asked for money for different things. one guy had a daughter in a town 40 minutes away, and her grandpa died, and he needed gas money, but he'd trade me the title to his car for it, etc. etc. creepy...

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harper deal coming down to the wire...apparently offered 10+mil and is holding out as long as possible...an AL Scout said "If the kid turns down $10 million-plus, then he needs to go back to school and major in finance.''
i'm still against the fact that he skipped out on some HS...that's not right. pro sports shouldn't rush students through college, let alone HS.

Status
Not open for further replies.