• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never been that good with these issues

Dude, I have been married and divorced...no one can ever be truly good with them, you just have to listen and learn and try and adapt as best you can. It is the hardest thing to do, it really is, but when it becomes easy, you know you are with the right one, just never try and force it....I did.

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, I have been married and divorced...no one can ever be truly good with them, you just have to listen and learn and try and adapt as best you can. It is the hardest thing to do, it really is, but when it becomes easy, you know you are with the right one, just never try and force it....I did.

My problem is I think too much, I don't know if its just me, or if its a guy thing all together

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoa....sombrering topics tonight. Boss, I am sorry about what happened up there and I can relate to the hearing jokes and crap BS. Just ignore the ignorant shit..or at least try you know.[/QUOTE]

I try but you know how it is, if it happens in some cities people seem to find it amusing to make fun of it.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoa....sombrering topics tonight. Boss, I am sorry about what happened up there and I can relate to the hearing jokes and crap BS. Just ignore the ignorant shit..or at least try you know.[/QUOTE]

I try but you know how it is, if it happens in some cities people seem to find it amusing to make fun of it.

We had crazy shit happen like 4 times (completely random) at Virginia Tech and my ex-wifes family would openly blame it on the shool and talk about how they felt that their daughter was unsafe when she and I went there on trips and how they would never want their grandkids to go there. Meanwhile, my father, grandfather, multiple uncles and I all went there. needless to say, it made me red with anger, but I just bit my lip and walked away. It was hard though.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had crazy shit happen like 4 times (completely random) at Virginia Tech and my ex-wifes family would openly blame it on the shool and talk about how they felt that their daughter was unsafe when she and I went there on trips and how they would never want their grandkids to go there. Meanwhile, my father, grandfather, multiple uncles and I all went there. needless to say, it made me red with anger, but I just bit my lip and walked away. It was hard though.

That's a good point but for some reason when it happens in some cities it is a joke and yet it happens all over these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.