• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored

Status
Not open for further replies.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lake%2BBell%2BNake%2Bin%2BWater.jpg

I'd like to take a dip in Lake Bell.

I'd like to show that girl my Johnson...

Last edited by a moderator:

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mostly. It's more celebrated around here that he was a Grocery bagger at Hy-Vee more than his football career at UNI sometimes, imo.

This might be a dumb question, but is the Hy-Vee still open?

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excellent!! :D

Stuck watching it on line, but I'll take it!

Someone on the NFL board at the swamp predicted the Lions were gonna give the Steelers a beat down tonight, LOL. He also predicted the Lions were gonna win the division this year, LMAO :D

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone on the NFL board at the swamp predicted the Lions were gonna give the Steelers a beat down tonight, LOL. He also predicted the Lions were gonna win the division this year, LMAO :D

lol Did he actually mean it or was he just dizzy from having his head up his ass for too long? :D

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a football fan, but its not a real game, a series or two for the starters, then a bunch of nobodies. Never will get why people get excited for it

To see the draft picks and back ups play. Kind of like we all do when we wait anxiously for the reports out of our teams camps or when we go to an AHL or ECHL game.

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was serious as hell. Told me I would disappear when they won the division, LOL

HonusWagner66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a football fan, but its not a real game, a series or two for the starters, then a bunch of nobodies. Never will get why people get excited for it

I like to see how the depth guys on the team perform. There are lots of questions about the roster to be determined before the start of the season.

Preseason isn't to tell us James Harrison and Troy Polamalu are gonna be good. We know that already. It's to see who is gonna start on the O-Line and which receiver will step up to the number 3.

I like preseason football, hockey, and spring training baseball. Good prep for the upcoming season.

And tell the guys fighting for a spot on an NFL roster it's not a real game haha...

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was serious as hell. Told me I would disappear when they won the division, LOL

haha Did you tell him that you're a Pats fan and would be disappearing anyways or did you let him think you're a Steelers fan for effect?? :)

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha Did you tell him that you're a Pats fan and would be disappearing anyways or did you let him think you're a Steelers fan for effect?? :)

The thread was on the NFL general board, not the team board. My avatar is the same as the one I have here, so I figured he knew I was a Boston sports fan. It'll be funny if he thinks I'm a Steelers fan

HonusWagner66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thread was on the NFL general board, not the team board. My avatar is the same as the one I have here, so I figured he knew I was a Boston sports fan. It'll be funny if he thinks I'm a Steelers fan

There was a football thread on the NFL general board?

Status
Not open for further replies.