• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored, Part Tanev

Status
Not open for further replies.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
I had good luck with a combination of Cold Eeze and Airborne a few years ago so I load up on that now when I feel something coming on. Deep down I 'know' it doesn't really do anything, but usually when I get a cold I feel like crap for a few days, and when I took that stuff I was all better the next morning. So because I had a real quick bug one time I now stock up on placebos!

I used to take ColdFX, and eventually started taking one a day as a preventative measure.
Well, it worked, but my next blood test, the doctor asked me if I had been drinking heavily. I said no, not in a while, and he said that he meant drinking heavily right before the test. Apparently those little fuckers were doing a serious number on my liver.
Haven't used them since.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want a taco.

GirCrazyTaco.jpg

fanart_avista300.jpg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was watching it a couple weeks ago. I can only watch it in small doses, though. It starts to weird me out after a while.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so anyway this tragedy occurred recently.

Pilot (Jon Orders) involved in fatal hang-gliding accident charged with obstructing justice

then I got this in groupon.

Vancouver Hang Gliding Deal of the Day (Jon Orders has a sufficient amount of his time in the air) | Groupon Vancouver
Vancouver Hang Gliding owner Jon Orders has spent a sufficient amount of his time in the air

a sufficient amount of time in the air

a sufficient amount of time

a sufficient amount

sufficient

50% off :/ cause you um only come back with one person? too soon? jeez talk about bad timing for the coupon

Last edited by a moderator:

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so anyway this tragedy occurred recently.

Pilot (Jon Orders) involved in fatal hang-gliding accident charged with obstructing justice

then I got this in groupon.

Vancouver Hang Gliding Deal of the Day (Jon Orders has a sufficient amount of his time in the air) | Groupon Vancouver

a sufficient amount of time in the air

a sufficient amount of time

a sufficient amount

sufficient

50% off :/ cause you um only come back with one person? too soon? jeez talk about bad timing for the coupon

I'm a horrible human being for laughing at this... This is truly sad though. I can't imagine dying that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.