• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored, Part Tanev

Status
Not open for further replies.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2012 National League East Champs!

Washington+Nationals+Logo+-+A+red+curly+W+with+a+blue+outline+inside+a+blue+circle+with+red+outlines%252C+two+red+stars%252C+and+Washington+Nationals+in+white.gif

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a related note, I just moved back into DC proper over the weekend. My new place is 3 blocks from the Nationals' Stadium. I'd say it's going to be really cool to be so close during the playoffs... but I'm probably just going to be at work like I am now.

4 straight weeks of 70+ hours and counting...

Feelings :(
Bank account :)

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Bills/Sabres fan I don't know if the success of the Nationals makes me optimistic that any franchise can get their shit together and win, or if I should just kill myself. :noidea:

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Miggy will win the mvp, but I think Trout is having the better season and is a better all around player. Miggy is a better hitter and that's about it. Miggy is having a triple crown season, but it is far from a historical one other than the fact it's a triple crown season. Trout is having a historical season with very few if any peers throughout history.

Miggy played the whole season, Trout didn't - that alone gives Miggy the mvp to me. It's a very good debate, new school advanced statistics versus traditional ones.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Miggy will win the mvp, but I think Trout is having the better season and is a better all around player. Miggy is a better hitter and that's about it. Miggy is having a triple crown season, but it is far from a historical one other than the fact it's a triple crown season. Trout is having a historical season with very few if any peers throughout history.

Miggy played the whole season, Trout didn't - that alone gives Miggy the mvp to me. It's a very good debate, new school advanced statistics versus traditional ones.

To me, Trout's the MVP unless Miggy wins the Triple Crown. Triple Crowns happen too seldom to not give him the MVP as far as I'm concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.