• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored, Part Tanev

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for those of you that like snuff films ... deadspin has video of a russian powerlifter failing on a bench press and dropping over 400 pounds on his chest ... it didnt end well

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, add me to the Burnaby crime statistics - A punk or punks smashed the passenger window of my car yesterday. Doesn't look like they took anything though (didn't have much inside the car aside from a few books). Oh well, looks like I'll be stylin' around town in a '99 Chevy Venture van for the next while (lol).

So they're criminals and the don't like to read? Hooligans!

Sorry to hear about your car, though. I hope the perpetrators are caught soon so as to limit the number of other car windows getting smashed.

sucks ... youre the 4th person in the last 2 weeks Ive heard this happen to

my mother in law comes in to our place to watch the kids a couple days a week and her passenger side window got smashed ... what got taken? 25 cents she keeps in the door for shopping buggies and a plastic bag of party mints

:L

douchebag left a blood trail though ... hope he nicked a vein

Well, to be fair, party mints are delicious... :hungry:

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, add me to the Burnaby crime statistics - A punk or punks smashed the passenger window of my car yesterday. Doesn't look like they took anything though (didn't have much inside the car aside from a few books). Oh well, looks like I'll be stylin' around town in a '99 Chevy Venture van for the next while (lol).

That sucks, Dash. I had my window broken twice in 4 years in DC and one time some kid just ripped my side view mirror off my car -left it there dangling for no reason. Punks!

But if you have the van... maybe it's time for a little land surfing Teen Wolf-style! ;)

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So they're criminals and the don't like to read? Hooligans!

Sorry to hear about your car, though. I hope the perpetrators are caught soon so as to limit the number of other car windows getting smashed.

Well, to be fair, party mints are delicious... :hungry:

Reported!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I the only sucker still stuck at work?

Three and a half more hours for me! :high5:

Also, story time.

As I was walking to the class I teach yesterday, I couldn't get across the mall because there were a lot of bikers going past. A girl walked up next to me (I only know this because of her voice) and said, "There are too many bikers here." Just at that moment, I had a chance to cross, but I decided to respond to her, "There are too many people here," without even looking at her, perfectly straight face, and in my most serious tone, and then walked quickly away.

I didn't even realize how cruel and bitter that was until much later.

And now you know a little more about how I carry myself in real life. :)

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
douchebag left a blood trail though ... hope he nicked a vein

when I was living in East Van, my place got broken into via a glass cutter on a kitchen window. trail of blood running down the glass.
little Italian landlord comes in and accuses my roommate and I of faking it, because "the hole in the glass is too high for someone to reach the lock". So he proceeds to prove his point by sticking his bare arm in the blood-covered sharp glass to try to reach the lock :L
I said "the thief was maybe taller than 5'6, and for your sake I hope he didn't have AIDS" You should have seen this guy's eyes turn into saucers

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for those of you that like snuff films ... deadspin has video of a russian powerlifter failing on a bench press and dropping over 400 pounds on his chest ... it didnt end well

Holy Hell that was terrible.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when I was living in East Van, my place got broken into via a glass cutter on a kitchen window. trail of blood running down the glass.
little Italian landlord comes in and accuses my roommate and I of faking it, because "the hole in the glass is too high for someone to reach the lock". So he proceeds to prove his point by sticking his bare arm in the blood-covered sharp glass to try to reach the lock :L
I said "the thief was maybe taller than 5'6, and for your sake I hope he didn't have AIDS" You should have seen this guy's eyes turn into saucers

LOL, That's great !!!

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1

I regret watching that.
nice effort by the spotters....

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pretty good spotters there. They gave him some water so I assume everything was OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.