• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored, Part Tanev

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 15th image is my favorite. After I save the 15th image of the day, that day's file folder contains three perfectly filled and perfectly even columns, the first for backgrounds, the second for images, and the third for signal before background subtraction.

It's a beautiful thing.

It also means only one more hour of data collection before I can go home! :thumb:

quoipourquoi

Did Not Fuck Leesha/Sarah
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Accidentally came across a picture of my ex and her husband on the ol' Facebook. Naturally, she looked less fat and unattractive as I had hoped she would... in her blue dress and chandelier earrings.

At first I was sad. Then I poured myself a nice glass of vanilla vodka and Coke. So, join me for a drink, SportsHoopla.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Accidentally came across a picture of my ex and her husband on the ol' Facebook. Naturally, she looked less fat and unattractive as I had hoped she would... in her blue dress and chandelier earrings.

At first I was sad. Then I poured myself a nice glass of vanilla vodka and Coke. So, join me for a drink, SportsHoopla.

Cheers, quoi. I came across this today by accident. Not sure if you guys have seen it, but it cracked me up. Vancouver fans continue to be #1 in creative online media by far... (the highlight is the Malkin rap at 3:00)

Last edited by a moderator:

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
nice.

"Edler drives up the wing
and does that stupid drop-pass thing"

quoipourquoi

Did Not Fuck Leesha/Sarah
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My brother ate all my Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch. BOO.

I switched to Meijer's Peanut Butter Crunch Attack. I like the shark.

meijer-crunch-attack-sweetened-134246.jpg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I usually keep my backpack in the basket over my back wheel when I bike into work in the morning. No longer.

The strap got wrapped around the chain and back axle just as I was passing through the busiest intersection I face on my way into work. At more or less exactly the halfway point, the pedals stopped moving, and my right leg (the one with the infection) flew off the pedal, and I almost fell off the bike sideways, just as a car started its left turn, anticipating I would clear the intersection soon. I managed to keep my balance, and fortunately for me the driver was paying attention and stopped, so I didn't get killed or anything, and I was able to just kind of coast to the sidewalk, then walked my bike the last mile and a half into work.

So the moral of the story, kids, is not to have anything hanging down around your back wheel while biking. :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.