• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored, Part Tanev

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seriously - what the fuck is up with mailing body parts to people? is this a new thing?
should we have been saving all of those feet that washed up ashore?
Possible human remains sent to 2 Vancouver schools - British Columbia - CBC News

could be the missing pieces. Magnotta will not fight extradition, Berlin police say - CNN.com

Authorities accuse Magnotta of dismembering Lin and mailing one of his hands and one of his feet to Canadian politicians. Lin's head and other hand and foot are still missing, Cmdr. Ian Lafreniere, a Montreal police spokesman, said Tuesday.

Police also believe Magnotta filmed the death and dismemberment and posted it to the Internet. Authorities have said the video shows Magnotta engaged in sexual acts involving body parts. On Tuesday, Lafreniere told reporters the video also included evidence of cannibalism

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reminds me of that joke from the movie "Memphis Belle":

A British fighter pilot got downed over German occupied airspace and was captured by the Nazis on the ground. He was beaten up pretty bad in the dogfight and parachute landing, and they had to amputate his leg, so he begged them "Please, if you have to take my leg, can you drop it over my country next time you send a bombing mission?"

The Nazis figured there was no harm in it and the leg was dropped in the next raid.

A week later, his other leg succumbed to his injuries and had to be amputated, and again, he asked his captors to drop in over England on the next raid, and again they obliged.

The next week his arm succumbed to injuries and it was amputated. Again, he asked the German guards to have it dropped over England on the next raid. The German barked at him "Nein!, Dis we cannot do"

The POW was shocked, "Why not? You've done it before!"

"Because," the guard said, "We think you are trying to escape..."

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yesterday my Boogie puppy girl knocked over my bottle of Melatonin on the night stand and started chowing down on pills. Turns out you can give dogs melatonin too in small doses and she didn't have too much so she's ok. But she napped so much yesterday that she's a fucking terror today. I've been trying to ignore her but she's sliding up and down the hallway's wood floors and crashing into things like crazy....

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pirates are up 8-3 in the bottom of the 7th against the Reds.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yesterday my Boogie puppy girl knocked over my bottle of Melatonin on the night stand and started chowing down on pills. Turns out you can give dogs melatonin too in small doses and she didn't have too much so she's ok. But she napped so much yesterday that she's a fucking terror today. I've been trying to ignore her but she's sliding up and down the hallway's wood floors and crashing into things like crazy....

Who's a good Boogie puppy? WHO'S A GOOD BOOGIE PUPPY?

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do the Nationals have a big following? I feel like baseball should thrive in that area of the country but I really have no clue. Battle for first in the NL East, Mets and Nats in extra innings.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do the Nationals have a big following? I feel like baseball should thrive in that area of the country but I really have no clue. Battle for first in the NL East, Mets and Nats in extra innings.

I'm fairly certain that the only long time following has been the Skins in that town. The Caps obviously have a big following now, and the Nats...well, they're getting there with Strasburg and Harper. NL East is ridiculous.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8-3, heading to the bottom of the 9th. THE BATTLE FOR FIRST WAGES ON!

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blue Jays should keep Lawrie in the lead-off spot, he's running the bases like a shopper running away from gunshots.

/Colby Rasmus 5-for-5 tonight, a triple short of the cycle.

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blue Jays should keep Lawrie in the lead-off spot, he's running the bases like a shopper running away from gunshots.

You might want to consider shopping in a nicer part of town, Dash...

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOLZ Cards. And LOLZ Reds for trading Edwin.

Buccos hold off a sort of late push to win 8-4. 2 games over .500 and 2 games back from the Reds for the lead in the NL Central. This team is confident...and I'm starting to believe. Andrew McCutchen tweeted the other day "Times are changing. #Believe" I believe him.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1