• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored, Part Tanev

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kitteh update: Kitteh is safe and sound at the vets office for the night. I thought it was a run of the mill UTI issue (which I knew was big with male cats), but it may be more. They did an ultrasound image and there was a buildup in his bladder that may be a tumor, or it could just be crystals/infectious crud. I'm hoping for the latter. We'll know more in the morning...but for now, good ol' Coach is doing okay. I got really sad reliving putting my cat down while I was there though...and now I smell like cat pee. And the vet was very attractive whilst I smelled of cat pee.

When I was a kid I had a cat, Patrick, with bladder issues like that. At one point the vet said if he didnt have surgery he would die soon. We couldn't afford that so we just kept giving him the medicine we had been. As as plan to lessen our grief when the time came my mother brought a kitten home. Patrick lived another 8 years.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
good to hear. I hear to Vets Cat Pee smell is like a pheromone.

garfields-thanksgiving.jpg

also, this is rather amusing (Mariners-Rangers content)
Baseball Oddities | SEA@TEX: A fan loses track of all the runs scored - Video | MLB.com: Multimedia

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can someone explain why rex ryan who was born in Oklahoma (he was at the game last night) is a Toronto Maple Leafs Fan. He really claims to be a full out Leafs Fan. I was really confused as to how that would happen. I would think a New York based team would be more fitting. how did he pick up the leafs. he said this while wearing a Kovie jersey. He really put a "foot" in his mouth for that.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On Sunday, Kansas pastor Curtis Knapp preached that the government should kill homosexuals.

"They won't, but they should," he said, according to a recording of his sermon posted online.
I love this comment.

"I don't believe I should lay a finger against them," said Knapp, of New Hope Baptist Church in Seneca, Kansas. "My hope is for their salvation, not for their death."

Ok so you want someone else to do killing for you in gods name. YOU dont want to do it but its ok for someone else to do it. This world is sometimes pretty sad sometimes.

Protests fail to silence anti-gay sermons from Christian preachers – CNN Belief Blog - CNN.com Blogs

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can someone explain why rex ryan who was born in Oklahoma (he was at the game last night) is a Toronto Maple Leafs Fan. He really claims to be a full out Leafs Fan. I was really confused as to how that would happen. I would think a New York based team would be more fitting. how did he pick up the leafs. he said this while wearing a Kovie jersey. He really put a "foot" in his mouth for that.

pretty sure his mother is canadian (from Toronto) ... on top of that i think shes a university literature professor (retired i think) ... odd that a rube like Buddy Ryan got that

/ah ... shes not canadian

Rex Ryan, and his fraternal twin, Rob,[4] were born in Ardmore, Oklahoma on December 13, 1962 to Doris and Buddy Ryan.[5] When the boys were aged two, their parents divorced.[5] Following the divorce, his mother attended the University of Chicago to earn her doctorate. Rex then moved with his mother to Toronto, Canada where she secured an administrative position at the University of Toronto.[2] During the course of his upbringing, Rex wanted to follow in the footsteps of his father, a defensive pioneer in the NFL known for developing the 46 defense, and by age six both boys knew they wanted to pursue coaching careers.[6]

In Canada, there was little emphasis on football, much to the disappointment of Rex.[7] By the time Rex was a teenager, he and his brother were frequently getting into trouble. Doris decided it was in the best interest of the brothers to send them to live with their father, who was the defensive line coach for the Minnesota Vikings at the time. The reasons behind this were two–fold; to keep them out of trouble and to help them expand their knowledge of the game of football where it was more prevalent.[2][7]

Last edited by a moderator:

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this is even remotely true I have to say um wow

82571294.jpg

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1

holy shit, that's stupid.

Teachers were told to no longer give zeros. Instead an uncompleted test or assignment would be marked with a comment.
The student's mark would then be based on whatever work is done.

so you ace the first quiz of the year, and just fuck off for the rest of the term, so as not to risk your grade on the other 90% of the content.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
holy shit, that's stupid.

Teachers were told to no longer give zeros. Instead an uncompleted test or assignment would be marked with a comment.
The student's mark would then be based on whatever work is done.

so you ace the first quiz of the year, and just fuck off for the rest of the term, so as not to risk your grade on the other 90% of the content.

That's called "Lets manipulate the system so that student grades go up and the government gives us more money!" Also enables those lazy teachers who don't want to teach to get away with it and the grades won't suffer, and districts don't have to worry about dealing with teacher's unions when they fire bad teachers, blah blah blah.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kitteh update part deux: staying at the vet a second night. They cleared out whatever junk was sitting in his bladder, but apparently it was enlarged again even though he didn't have a blockage? He's confusing the vet(s) so they're monitoring. *sigh* IT'S NOT EVEN MY CAT! But, I'm a cat person and a softie...:(

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the Mariners try and keep up the offense tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.