• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored, Part Tanev

Status
Not open for further replies.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Vader-No-300x206.jpg

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Chills...city...

Last edited by a moderator:

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i saw one with 6 once. didn't have my camera with me.

Was like that in Guatemala too. I know the buses are similar in India as well. People hanging off the sides, the buses go 90mph down mountain hills. *shudder* The church we stayed at was on a main highway and kids ran onto that road to get balls all the time. Nightmares.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was like that in Guatemala too. I know the buses are similar in India as well. People hanging off the sides, the buses go 90mph down mountain hills. *shudder* The church we stayed at was on a main highway and kids ran onto that road to get balls all the time. Nightmares.

the small trucks were always my favourite. I have a pic not very good but best I could get with my phone. I had to stop taking the pics as they started posing and I honestly though they would fall out.

2ed8c61.jpg

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

another time in Mexico (fuck I want to travel again lots now :) )

was on the bus as I wanted the experience. we got hit by a torrential downpour. water was pouring on my head chickens at my feet, water splashing up from the floor boards (holes everywhere) and screaming kids on both ears...

fucking great experience but the bus was going about 80MPH in flooded streets. was crazy fucking shit.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another time in Mexico (fuck I want to travel again lots now :) )

was on the bus as I wanted the experience. we got hit by a torrential downpour. water was pouring on my head chickens at my feet, water splashing up from the floor boards (holes everywhere) and screaming kids on both ears...

fucking great experience but the bus was going about 80MPH in flooded streets. was crazy fucking shit.

I never ever ever ever would get on those things. Scared the sheet out of me. And yeah, the trucks...I think they just pick up people randomly.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never ever ever ever would get on those things. Scared the sheet out of me. And yeah, the trucks...I think they just pick up people randomly.

if the truck goes in the direction a person is going most just get on and then get off when it turns where they dont want to go and repeat.

we had our own company bus that picked up all our staff and took them home everyday so it was easy for that. but Ive NEVER seen so many motorcycles in one city before in India. you knew it was payday for the cops when the bikes are pulled over getting "tickets" (you pay the cop on the spot) for no license. they are left alone every other day of the month but one random day lol

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kings not so much. the devils fuck yeah no way I thought they would make it.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
kings not so much. the devils fuck yeah no way I thought they would make it.

on the plus side, I've pretty much got my hockey pool locked up with this result.
only way I lose is if either Mike Richards, Kovalchuk or Elias get about 25 points in the final round.

so, yay for me.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw the movie Battleship last night, and it was pretty awful.

*****Warning***** - Not a suprising spoiler above ^

Status
Not open for further replies.